Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never thought once when I’ve been crying, I know let’s take a photo. The girl has issues. She is part of the problem, she portrays what she thinks is a perfect life to all her young followers. Bore off Kate.
She's a bleeping danger. Encouraging this kind of behaviour in the name of 'speak out about mental health' is absolutely ridiculous. Is a young girl's mental health struggle only valid if she posts a fake picture of herself crying? So she can be bullied by other kids who might get hold of that picture and take the piss? Well I've seen it happen Kate, so wind your bleeping neck in and take responsibility for 'influencing' these youngsters who have enough going on without feeling llike thay have to post pictures of themselves at their lowest point! twit!!

Reactions: 23
Ok I’m on my soap box now. “Mental Health Awareness” week is a load of tit. I’m saying that as someone who has struggled with severe depression since my age was single digits. It means absolutely nothing and it annoys me every year! It’s just a week for influencers to post “relatable” sound bytes and use “be kind” as a reason to excuse their own crappy actions. It means about as much as those black squares people were posting for BLM. The only thing that matters is MORE FUNDING. Unless someone is talking about that and being proactive such as writing to MPs then I don’t want to hear it. I wonder if one single influencer has done anything like that?? Or donated to MIND?? duck off Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
She’s not crying she’s all swollen and suffering with a stinking hangover! Someone else deffo wrote that post! Far too eloquent for our Momma

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haunting journey is living in my head rent free 😂 I must laugh about it every 10 minutes 😂 what a bunch of weapons

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I’m on my soap box now. “Mental Health Awareness” week is a load of tit. I’m saying that as someone who has struggled with severe depression since my age was single digits. It means absolutely nothing and it annoys me every year! It’s just a week for influencers to post “relatable” sound bytes and use “be kind” as a reason to excuse their own crappy actions. It means about as much as those black squares people were posting for BLM. The only thing that matters is MORE FUNDING. Unless someone is talking about that and being proactive such as writing to MPs then I don’t want to hear it. I wonder if one single influencer has done anything like that?? Or donated to MIND?? duck off Kate.
This! 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I’ve been to so many different counselling sessions since I was about 7/8, and some are really good but then they have a set period you could go to them eg 10 weeks and then you’d have to go back to drs to get referred back.

i find influencers sharing stuff like this like a box ticking exercise that work might do.
I’m quite pessimistic and always felt like people don’t want to help actual mental health issues and just appear like they care but in the back of their mind they’ll still label you as crazy 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well you’re fucked then aren’t you bison 🤣🤣🤣 get in the bin you bleeping meff
What’s she gonna do when she wants to cry troll for sympathy and people ask why she hasn’t put these restrictions in place on her account to put a stop to it?

Always the funniest when people on Instagram pretend they don’t read here but then tie themselves in knots trying to disprove or respond to every single thing on their thread.. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Can’t have it both ways Kate hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This! 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I’ve been to so many different counselling sessions since I was about 7/8, and some are really good but then they have a set period you could go to them eg 10 weeks and then you’d have to go back to drs to get referred back.

i find influencers sharing stuff like this like a box ticking exercise that work might do.
I’m quite pessimistic and always felt like people don’t want to help actual mental health issues and just appear like they care but in the back of their mind they’ll still label you as crazy 😩
People like Kate and her fellow influenzas definitely don’t want to help. The real, ugly side of depression and other MH problems aren’t appealing and don’t make a cutesy IG post like a selfie with a few tears and a hashtag

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I want you to buy Buy some fluffy Pjs??
Wtf is she on and how did she have her PayPal account to send it to her??
“she’s been bullied and trolled beyond anything I have witnessed” is she having a laugh??? 😡
Poor Bobby get death threats, a video of a man getting her head chopped off with his head photoshopped on it and truff has a thread on a gossip site and is bullied and trolled and its horrific
oh duck right off!!!
Ahahha what the actual duck is this?!

if someone said that to me I’d be like eeee nah you dirty bastard duck off.

Who messages people that?! I want you to get some fluffy pjs dirty perv 😂😂.

£20 for some fluffy pjs ahhahaha daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listen guys, I have to say... I quite have a soft spot for our Delo if I’m honest.
YES he reckons he’s billy big bollocks
YES he knows his way round Rock Ferry a bit too much for anyone’s liking 👀
YES he must be a few shillings short to be in a relo with our KHM
BUT he clearly dotes on little Oluff, the cutest little cabbage patch doll in the werld (like literally she reminds me of one but in the nicest way poss cos she’s gorge)
And I don’t think he’s too uneasy on the eye, apart from his shite turkey teeth.
And he clearly needs a medal for putting up with KHM’s big gob x
Who am I? Why am I here? 🤨
He may be a good Dad to olive but it’s well known what he used to do to his ex, I’d heard the stories numerous times from different people close to both his ex and Kate before it was mentioned on here so I’m inclined to believe it. I’d rather wrongfully support a victim than ever support that crappy fella. You can go back on the threads to find out as I’m not mentioning it again for the poor girls sake but he’s vile. Kate is well aware of who he used to be and act and I struggle to respect a woman who supports a man capable of acting the way he has, just shows how desperate she is. She acts like he’s gods gift but it wasn’t long ago she was dragging him out of parties, and telling his parents he was a drug addict when he ghosted her for days cause he was out cheating. It shouldn’t take having a baby to suddenly respect women.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
OMG all the comments about her being so real & such a beautiful soul is unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ Pity you can’t post that Ring photo of her on the bounce to that poor girl, on her Instagram,That’s the reality of Kate such a caring & beautiful soul !!! Imagine if someone turned up at her house like that, Iam sure it would be all over her page with her posting photos in tears calling her a troll,Hows that girl’s mental health now ? Did she apologise or send her some fluffy pj’s 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally bleeping agree GiGi. So glad it’s not just me. Such a huge load of bollocks and just an opportunity to beg more attention and followers. We never see influencers talking about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis etc because isn’t glamorous or ‘relatable’. Kate hasn’t got a bleeping clue. Doesn’t know she’s born the slab backed bison.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
100% this. I sometimes work with kids with mental health issues as part of my role, and the last few years have been spent trying to keep the same level of support with less and less funding, and budget cuts. She thinks it’s glamorous and trendy to have anxiety and depression and hasn’t got a clue about the reality of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I totally bleeping agree GiGi. So glad it’s not just me. Such a huge load of bollocks and just an opportunity to beg more attention and followers. We never see influencers talking about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis etc because isn’t glamorous or ‘relatable’. Kate hasn’t got a bleeping clue. Doesn’t know she’s born the slab backed bison.
They can’t get gifted anything when it comes to talking about mental health can they 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% this. I sometimes work with kids with mental health issues as part of my role, and the last few years have been spent trying to keep the same level of support with less and less funding, and budget cuts. She thinks it’s glamorous and trendy to have anxiety and depression and hasn’t got a clue about the reality of it.
She needs to encourage people to write to MPs, donate to MH charities, maybe highlight the issue of children with MH problems since she’s a boss babe momma now. I could give her a list.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree with Gigi, these influenzas couldn’t give a shite if it doesn’t earn them a quick buck. Truffs is just another one on a long list jumping on a bandwagon, everyone has a down day, everyone feels anxious at times. It’s not a fashion accessory and fluffy pjs and a run aren’t going to fix it overnight. These people are more dangerous than anything else!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.