Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gonna say anything anywhere unless we can prove it’s truff, it really does look like her but there’s no actual proof. Glad that other fishwife has been reported though

Reactions: 16
I don't think its Truff either, town is full of girls with blonde extensions black blazers but I'm just glad that woman has been identified 😤

Reactions: 14
It really does look like her
So Kate hates Bullying but sits by and laughs while her mate racially abuses someone.
Seriously Kate are you ok.

No excuse for abuse, unless it’s one of your mates dishing it out cause they wanted more wine.

Reactions: 3
Ask.... and you shall receive 😇
That is not what she looks like though. We don’t need to fake pictures her there is plenty of evidence of what she looks like and how she edits. Just feeds into her narrative that this site is full of trolls who lie about her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The girl in the pink blazer looks like the one who was in truff’s room too! Maybe just an unfortunate coincidence. I’m sure she will address it soon because she doesn’t read here y’know

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The girl in the pink blazer looks like the one who was in truff’s room too! Maybe just an unfortunate coincidence. I’m sure she will address it soon because she doesn’t read here y’know
Oh we will have ruined her family day out with this now 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My skin was awful in my first pregnancy, the ordinary niacinamide was a lifesaver! Really like la Roche effaclar h cleanser too, really mild.
I use a lot of drunk elephants products, my skins never been better.

I’m abit of a tit bleep though because I’ll forget to use any skin care products (perks of working full time 🙄) and you can see the difference in my face so I’m a huge DE fan
My skin and I thank you so much 🥰

Reactions: 4
H&B need to see this video what would they say? I have also complained to them last week said 7 day turn around will keep you update
Same here. Would love to send them that video with her mate screaming like a fish wife but don’t know how?!

Reactions: 5
I do think it’s her. It’s an incredible coincidence about the girl in the pink blazer with them if it’s not her.

Reactions: 16
I do. Then there’s someone on fb saying the same. Not a troll profile either

Reactions: 7
It does really look like her...

That absolutely vile piece of work shouting the abuse is unreal. Disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.