Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H&B need to see this video what would they say? I have also complained to them last week said 7 day turn around will keep you update

Reactions: 11
Is it truff on the end? Sure home and bargain would love to see her standing by whilst her docker of a mate racially abused someone
What did she say? I’m scouse and even I couldn’t understand all of it! Need a translator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this Truff in the black blazer and her mate from her bedroom in the pink??
Omg is it? I can’t tell! What a vile person she is and all her mates sitting laughing when she’s shouting racist remarks! If that’s truff I’ll be straight on the blower to home bargain to ask them to explain why they are promoting someone who finds racist remarks funny

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness. How vile! What is the mouthy one saying?
This is why I don't like going out!

Reactions: 14
Can someone decipher that Birkenhead accent?
No. Something about a bottle of waaaaaaannnnnnnm and then abuse towards a Muslim. Does anyone know what’s gone on and where the video came from. Wanna get my facts straight before I send it to home and bargain customer care.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OMG didn't realise that was a video!!! WTAF?? How vile! Go and say your prayers? 2021 and we still have this racist bile. Knocks me sick 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The comments on that video are shocking, sounds like they all nearly started a mass brawl. Anyone got the other videos?

bleeping scum

Reactions: 8
Can't make out the beginning apart from "sort your bleeping head out" "I don't give a duck" and "Mohammed over there, go and say your prayers mate"

😡😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Kate aside, that gobby twit hurling the racist abuse needs reporting to wherever she works. Wish I knew who that was.

Reactions: 17
Don’t think that’s them tbh. Looks like they went out in Chester on NF’s page

Reactions: 5
Kate aside, that gobby twit hurling the racist abuse needs reporting to wherever she works. Wish I knew who that was.
Just checked the Facebook page it came from and looks like there’s a police investigation going on! Her workplace are also aware apparently x

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Interesting all the comments on the Facebook page. Home and Bargain need tagging into that. Life in Liverpool is the page. I'm so disgusted and sickened by that

Reactions: 7
Just seen that video and thought that was truff in the corner. The womens been reported and her work informed too apparently, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.