Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god sorry but people can’t be sending this video into home and bargain because they think it might be truff. Can’t go round doing things like that unless you’re 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 68
From what I can gather from reading the comments it had something to do with COVID and the fish wife not wanting to follow the rules
Sounds very much like the truff

Oh god sorry but people can’t be sending this video into home and bargain because they think it might be truff. Can’t go round doing things like that unless you’re 100%
Agree that’s why I’m waiting

Reactions: 12
I’ve got a mate who was working there at the time. They were asked to leave, as the two hour limit was up on the table, they started kicking off, tried to make out like the doormen were bullying them. Snuck back in after they were told to go, one of them kicked one of the bouncers and got pushed over. Things escalated and she started shouted racist abuse. KHM was not there.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
The person that looks like her is clearly laughing in the video though. If that was me I’d have slapped her to the floor not sat there and laughed!
Yeah I get that, but if you look the girl in black is having another convo she could of been laughing at anything

Reactions: 9
I’ve got a mate who was working there at the time. They were asked to leave, as the two hour limit was up on the table, they started kicking off, tried to make out like the doormen were bullying them. Snuck back in after they were told to go, one of them kicked one of the bouncers and got pushed over. Things escalated and she started shouted racist abuse. KHM was not there.
Stand down trolls it wasn’t our fatty

Yeah I get that, but if you look the girl in black is having another convo she could of been laughing at anything
Nah if my mate carried on like that she would be getting fuckin told. Sit the duck down and shut up or go.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We prob all interpret it our own way but looks like she was howling at the gobby cow to me, then she looks over at the person filming and keeps smiling. Seems like it’s not truff anyway, swear all girls in Liverpool look the same at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Would love to know when everyone seemed to get a memo that is cool to wear them god awful blazers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laughing imagining the racist scuzzer the morning after realising she’s in tit with the police and possibly losing her job

Reactions: 13
They look very similar but the one in the video looks like she’s a tshirt on and her hair looks thicker and more curly and abit more lighter
I ain’t bothered in identifying who was where (you gals do your worst though 👏), but I am absolutely crying at how bad at white shirt and pink blazer combo is 🤩

I know it isn’t even Kate but it’s genuinely made me feel better about my outfit choices. Like who wears a white shirt two sizes too small for them, buttoned up to their neck 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I ain’t bothered in identifying who was where (you gals do your worst though 👏), but I am absolutely crying at how bad at white shirt and pink blazer combo is 🤩

I know it isn’t even Kate but it’s genuinely made me feel better about my outfit choices. Like who wears a white shirt two sizes too small for them, buttoned up to their neck 😂
I don’t get the blazers one bit, last time I wore one was a funeral in about 2005

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.