Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not real 😂 just thought I’d give you all a little laugh on this miserable bank hol! She is an actual fridge though....

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And her “girl gang” look like a scream…think I would rather have explosive diarrhoea than hang around with them phone bores

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here goes, to be honest I think she looks nice better in fact unedited on these albeit a filter on
She looks like a normal, nice person on these
Why can't she just be happy in herself and not filter / facetune herself to high heaven?

Reactions: 49
She looks lovely and happy on her own profile. Why does she have to be a phoney on the business page? I think social media has evolved now and it’s not all instaperfect. People opened their eyes to how tit the filtered models made them feel. This enabled all the mum bloggers and body positive firm to step up and highlight real life bodies and sleep depriving babies!

Reactions: 41
Here goes, to be honest I think she looks nice better in fact unedited on these albeit a filter on
She looks nice without editing herself beyond recognition. I know there is a filter on but she looks better imo. None of the stupid pouting etc, more natural.

Reactions: 29
So I just thought ad come on guys to say wtf is that blue monstrosity of an outfit?? The top is bad enough but may of just passed if it had been styled differently, but with those jeans?? Just burn the whole outfit please I beg you! 😫

Reactions: 20
It’s not real 😂 just thought I’d give you all a little laugh on this miserable bank hol! She is an actual fridge though....
Tbf that's the only picture I've seen where the bed doesn't look broken on one side 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't get over how much more genuinely (generally) happy she looks on her private page. Just goes to how much insta is so so fake.

Reactions: 26
Gru ☠☠☠☠
She does look much happier on her private insta, I'd feel some sympathy towards her having to fake it on her public one, if she wasn't such an hole.

Reactions: 15
Ask.... and you shall receive 😇
Stop it I’ve just nearly wet myself she looks like the penguin off Batman the bed looks straight now though.
Seriously Kate stop with the lies and seek help it’s not normal the amount you lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.