Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our plans cancelled today because the weather is so tit, hanging about in our scruff with the heating on is the plan now, I have a living room to hang about in though and we actually like eachother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Our plans cancelled today because the weather is so tit, hanging about in our scruff with the heating on is the plan now, I have a living room to hang about in though and we actually like eachother 🤣
Same, isn’t it nice having a living room you can swing an elbow in!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right I’m putting the pics up from melissas story coz I don’t want people thinking I’ve ‘papped’ truff. And she’s put that blazer in over that puffy top or she’s lying about what she wore coz if you look her hair looks completely straight & flat.
My bad, I thought someone took a pic of her up close 🙃 Sorry Trollz

Reactions: 8
Where is she going in this weather, we was planning on going out with our 2 year old seen weather and thought duck that a day of Disney for us. Why would you drag a kid out in this weather the absolute gonk

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.