Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha same with Broughton that’s in a different pissing country never mind city or county and you still get weirdos saying they live in Chester 😂.

I wouldn’t mind but Chester isn’t that nice. Rather live in west Kirby/heswall/caldy hey truffalo?

It would of been truff that messaged her 😂.
Where does Katie actually live?

Reactions: 3
Jesus that girl in the pink blazer looks like a completely different person! Loves editing pics as much as our truff clearly. What a circle of pure narcissism

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone got any gossip from the No Excuse For Abuse Podcast? It hasn’t been released yet which is making me think that THM has told Wayne to wait until after her launch so she can direct more people to it....

Reactions: 17
Lowering the babies cot went well didn’t it. As a mother of an escape artist (with the cot on last setting) I hope to god she hurry’s up and lowers it. She’s crawling now, once they’re mobile that’s it, one thrust too hard to pull herself up and she could topple over.

Reactions: 25
Who cares where people live soz what’s going on 🤣🤣

Why is she stillllll reposting Home and bargain congrats messages I feel a bleep for her
I know 😂😂😂😂
I'm cheshire born and bread and there's bleeping grim areas there so to me it means duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The blue top is terrifying but she does actually look nice in that picture. The way she obsessively edits herself you’d think she was obese but she’s just average sized 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.