Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t bother messaging Lucy, she seems the type that would get involved with Kates victim narrative and promote his work more to spite the ‘trollzz’ and poor little lovely Kate 🥴Leave his dodgy panelling to speak for itself

Reactions: 60
Can I just get something off my chest... I don't know why I think this, however I'm sure my MIL told me it but I will have to confirm it. That Lucy's house is in Bramhall!? And if so they're not off to CHESHIRE it's classed as GREATER MANCHESTER. Historically it was Cheshire, now a SK postcode - so soz to burst that bubble. Not that anyone's arsed but it fucks me off with postcode snobbery.

I on the other hand dahhhhhlings do have a Cheshire postcode 😂💅. Again, not that anyone is arsed!

As you were queens 👸👸👸

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I feel to clarify when I say SK (because I know someone will come and correct me inevitably) I know SK is Macc and Poynton etc too and technically they're Cheshire and even as far as Buxton which is Derbyshire. But you get what I'm saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a bloke turn up to do a job once and he arrived with his wife!! He was prob in his late 50’s 🤣 I thought the woman was absolutely crackers and I worried she might stab me or something. I felt so sorry for him not being allowed out of his wife’s sight to do a bit of electric work. Jesus Christ she’s a bunny boiler!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Postcodes don’t mean much, you can have a Cheshire postcode and live in Ellesmere Port 😂 I don’t even know who that Lucy is but I have no idea what she could have possibly seen of Delo’s Dodgy Panelling and thought “yeah I want that”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel to clarify when I say SK (because I know someone will come and correct me inevitably) I know SK is Macc and Poynton etc too and technically they're Cheshire and even as far as Buxton which is Derbyshire. But you get what I'm saying 🤣
Chill ya beans girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I just get something off my chest... I don't know why I think this, however I'm sure my MIL told me it but I will have to confirm it. That Lucy's house is in Bramhall!? And if so they're not off to CHESHIRE it's classed as GREATER MANCHESTER. Historically it was Cheshire, now a SK postcode - so soz to burst that bubble. Not that anyone's arsed but it fucks me off with postcode snobbery.

I on the other hand dahhhhhlings do have a Cheshire postcode 😂💅. Again, not that anyone is arsed!

As you were queens 👸👸👸

Always makes me howl when people try saying they live in Cheshire and it’s actually bleeping Manchester 😂

Same with the dafties that claim they live in Chester and it’s Ellesmere Port 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Truff would full on rock up with delo and try to get Lucy to promote her HB range. She has no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell Faulty Towers is on!!! Kates own bespoke program

• Haha
Reactions: 22

As you were queens 👸👸👸
Oh god don’t say that, i work and live 15 minutes away i don’t want truff in stockport, not that she’d last 10 minutes anyway🤣

Reactions: 14
Always makes me howl when people try saying they live in Cheshire and it’s actually bleeping Manchester 😂

Same with the dafties that claim they live in Chester and it’s Ellesmere Port 😭😂😂😂
Oh that’s what I meant, Chester not Cheshire. I think. Heads gone 😂

Reactions: 11

One of my biggest pet hates. The port isn’t in Chester. And while we’re at it, neither is Elton. Which is fine but don’t say it is!

Reactions: 15
When Lucy said found on delamere group on insta.... do you think it’s because he messaged/gifted it?

Reactions: 31
One of my biggest pet hates. The port isn’t in Chester. And while we’re at it, neither is Elton. Which is fine but don’t say it is!

Ahaha same with Broughton that’s in a different pissing country never mind city or county and you still get weirdos saying they live in Chester 😂.

I wouldn’t mind but Chester isn’t that nice. Rather live in west Kirby/heswall/caldy hey truffalo?

When Lucy said found on delamere group on insta.... do you think it’s because he messaged/gifted it?

It would of been truff that messaged her 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt very much Lucy will pay for the work
she’s another free loading IG ‘star’ asking for recommendations
Just look at the Argos book like the rest of us!

Reactions: 28
Who cares where people live soz what’s going on 🤣🤣

Why is she stillllll reposting Home and bargain congrats messages I feel a bleep for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.