Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm done

Worst Launch ever!! Why isn't she letting go of da Trollzzzzz drama stop blocking people Kate it's embarrassing, ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I feel a whole weekend of partying to celebrate wait until tomorrow guyzzzzzz balloons, cakes, etc

Her shoot is a very cheap version of Hinch's

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine people who donโ€™t have a scooby who the hell this monstrosity is, scanning her insta and all you see is Vanessa Feltz wearing uncle Festers blazer trying to be I AM MUM and bobbing her foundation on her lips, obvs with a side dish of My Trolls.
I wonder if sheโ€™ll do one of them horrific eye shadow pallets you can get from birko market, I hope she names the black colour Troll to match our black hearts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Do u think who ever done her make up for this used her stuff ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ stop my cheeks r killing me I can not cope

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole video is a joke half of it is edited to death n some parts not she as a sharp jaw line on some shots n fucken round face on others she size fucken 8 on some n then like a rugby player wtf well done to the home n bargain ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ n kate u really have outdone ur self girl ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I knew them crappy jumpers was kirsty dole I called it weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The whole video is a joke half of it is edited to death n some parts not she as a sharp jaw line on some shots n fucken round face on others she size fucken 8 on some n then like a rugby player wtf well done to the home n bargain ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ n kate u really have outdone ur self girl ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I knew them crappy jumpers was kirsty dole I called it weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
Theyโ€™ve just posted a behind the scenes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
So sheโ€™s calling genuine well wishers TROLLS
HA HA

OWN GOAL TO SLAB BACK - Only thing this has launched is the WIKI I bet ya

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can we just address how bleeping unhygienic sheโ€™s asmitted
to being while fake crying on her stories - she said her make up came off during WATER BABIES! I know weโ€™ve seen before that she wears a full face to swimming but it makes me feel bleeping ILL

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
did anyone see her other day say that daddy diy canโ€™t wait to marry her or put a ring on her? whereโ€™s the bleeping ring then ??????

She is waiting for the right time to propose to herself. If she is going to pass off flowers and balloons from a shoot as a bespoke gift from daddy diy, then Iโ€™m sure she is capable of arranging her own engagement ๐Ÿ˜‚

In all seriousness though, I would imagine a proposal will be inbound once proppet gets older and looses the โ€˜cuteโ€™ appeal so she can generate more content with wedding shite. Iโ€™m sure I read somewhere that the reason influencers have babies close together is because by the time they are one, they start to loose their appeal to brands and by the time they are two - it more or less dries up. Oliff is not far off a year old now, I call a proposal by the end of the year, milk that for about a year, milk the wedding then 6 months after that - another bespoke on the way.

Reactions: 31
Hahahahhahah I am dead ๐Ÿ’€
I knew it would be bad, but duck me, this is something else. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 13
7D4DE789-6A7E-4794-A2BD-AFFF976457B1.png

imagine being an MUA bringing out your own โ€˜brandโ€™ and not doing your own make up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
did anyone see her other day say that daddy diy canโ€™t wait to marry her or put a ring on her? whereโ€™s the bleeping ring then ??????
He will defo be putting a ring on it if sheโ€™s telling him there going to be the next kylie Jenner by selling in home bargains ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off I went to school with the florist ๐Ÿ˜‚ my claim to fame there!

Asif she made out as if daddy DIY got her the balloons and flowers for valentine's Day and they were leftover props ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ feel ashamed for her. Feel embrassed for her really, imagine having to pretend and fake so much about yourself and your life x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.