Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused...... all the other MUAs pissing themselves over them surely they aren’t going to use them on clients?! If I paid for makeup I’d expect a lot better than home bargs shite. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well if it's anything like oliva hale stuff witch there hundreds left on the shelves let's just hope for her sake it's a sell out 😭👏
Why’s she buzzing over crappy China brushes I got an Olivia hale blender (have no clue who she is) was like a bleeping house brick the fake tears had me howling
I got the foundation brush it’s bleeping gash

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so confused...... all the other MUAs pissing themselves over them surely they aren’t going to use them on clients?! If I paid for makeup I’d expect a lot better than home bargs shite. Tragic
There is no way I’d use them brushes. I’m a makeup artist. I’m so embarrassed for her I can’t even ... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The valentines day stuff was from the shoot!?! Omg this day just gets better and better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Been to all threeee classes and had her nails done!!!! When yesterday she had a temperature!! The body’s way of fighting of infection? Selfish brat!
I was literally just coming on to say she should be self isolating the bleeping moron, she’s not said she’s had a negative test (even though negative means you still have to isolate) and shes bleeping swanning about. duck me she’s so thick.

Reactions: 23
@gossip29
Wow this girl is actually mental! Blocking a genuine makeup account 😂😂😂tattle troll
Is it any wonder she’s blocked that account though?! Went and had a nose and it’s an ACTUAL makeup artist. Guarantee Truff blocks anyone who could sniff out her tit makeup and bullshit. Lunatic. Can’t see that comment on Homie Bs post either! Deleting comments like Truff!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was literally just coming on to say she should be self isolating the bleeping moron, she’s not said she’s had a negative test (even though negative means you still have to isolate) and shes bleeping swanning about. duck me she’s so thick.
Are we really surprised? Covid probably started in her knickers dirty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, she used to have her own make up brand not that many moons ago which I (maybe naively) always thought looked half decent...this is a step down surely!!

Reactions: 7
Imagine being ill even if it’s not covid but any illness temp etc and visting baby classes who could catch anything selfish hobbit, imagine having to pretend your fella got you balloons 🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
What exactly has she “worked hard on?” The logo that looks like a doodle you do when you’re on the phone? Picking colours? Having her picture taken?

She wouldn’t know hard work if it punched her in her balloon face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Has anyone noticed that Naomi Ford who has little following compared to Kate has her products sold on PLT. Kate Hayes who makes out she’s some massive MUA who never seems to even work anymore (social media taken over her life😂) has items sold in Home Bargains and acts as if she’s made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If you really force it, Kate you may just get the tears you want... or just poke yourself in the eyes with one of your china imports

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine blocking genuine followers accusing them of being trolls because they’ve seen your products in the shop prior to the actual launch she deffo knows it was claimed on here what it was but she doesn’t read here though does she Matt??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just taking a note of all the MUA's that "can't wait" to buy her stuff so I don't ever book in with them. Imagine paying someone £30+ to do your make up and they pull out this cheap crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What a tit show. Her face on those brushes looks like it’s been cropped in on Microsoft paint 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.