Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, I think the unedited does look like her y’know! Her bad filler lips do look like that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How low does that bed look 😳 and I do not believe for 1 minute that she looked like that photo she’s shaved 3 quarters of her body off 😳

Reactions: 6
She looks a bugger in that blue outfit. I am crying at the shoe. Poor Olive. Can't get a good night's kip, a day away from the car seat or even a little dolly to play with.

Reactions: 20
Just caught up on 26 pages. Frigginell

I'm loving the pap shots of her when she is out but from afar. That one was virtually over her shoulder, freaked me out a little bit. 😳 Maybe that's just me.

What does she look like in that blue top and them jeans. Swerve the body suits truff bags.
It’s not a ‘pap’ pic it’s from her friends story

Reactions: 13
If there was a day to stay in and play with your kid, while making a nice roast for your family and just being cosy- this is it Kate love. It’s mucky out there....proper vile.....gotta get out for ‘fam day’ for the gram tho eh? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.