Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when H&B sold dodgy phone chargers from China that were exploding and going on fire??? They sell absolute tatty shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Since she was busy with Olive, why didn't she schedule a post for her launch, you know since this is her job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Well if it's anything like oliva hale stuff witch there hundreds left on the shelves let's just hope for her sake it's a sell out 😭👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why’s she acting like it’s a MAKE UP BRAND when they’re a retailer not a brand. Next you’ll see her collabing with Poundland doing lashes like the girls off towie “dreams do come true”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
they’ve done a full blown photo shoot yet used a pic from the pamper book campaign.... says it all doesn’t it 👀 lil centre back catfish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why’s she buzzing over crappy China brushes I got an Olivia hale blender (have no clue who she is) was like a bleeping house brick the fake tears had me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well ladies and gents that was a Larry let down wasn’t it.... we have InTheFrow working with Bulgari, Lisa Potter Dixon working with Acqua Di Parma, and Kate Hayes with Home Bargains that’s the level she’s placed herself 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I feel like I want to take one for the team and buy some of the stuff to try it but the thought of lining her pockets makes me feel ILL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.