Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to go get my toddler a water pistol as a reward for trying a food that wasn’t a nugget or a chip... no sign of it in my home bargains!

I imagine if you were trying to make a name for yourself a cheap range in a shop would be massive. But I thought she had already ‘made it’, own salon, interviews, gifted tat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The power pony pic was posted on 29th Jan, the one with the sunglasses 12th Feb. I’m assuming the H&B was so somewhere in between? But she doesn’t edit does she 🧐🥴
Isn’t she the most repugnant thing you’ve ever laid eyes on. In the pink pic she’s just face and neck. They blend into one another

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That promo video is hysterical 😭

Stick on nails, a blending sponge, brushes, face cloth, head band, a bag full of plastic tat, hair clips, eyelashes, and looks like a tanning mitt, wow so original truff, exactly what’s needed in the make up/beauty market at the moment.

it’s her favourite shop literally and if you follower her you’ll know,
never heard her mention going there or saying it’s her favourite tbh 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think its really bad of HM using such massibky filtered altered photographs. I know its not Harrods but its not the bloody point! Not exactly a good example given their target market. Also her lower leg looks sore...varicose veins on their way!!

Reactions: 24
I think its really bad of HM using such massibky filtered altered photographs. I know its not Harrods but its not the bloody point! Not exactly a good example given their target market. Also her lower leg looks sore...varicose veins on their way!!
She some times shaves some parts of her body off 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we just address how bleeping unhygienic she’s asmitted
to being while fake crying on her stories - she said her make up came off during WATER BABIES! I know we’ve seen before that she wears a full face to swimming but it makes me feel bleeping ILL
Water Babies today dipping on that pool. was probably her first wash for days , since before she'd had that cottage cheese baby sick and milk sweater shirt on yesterday.
Can't believe she's gone to x3 classes today after carrying on yesterday saying she was on deaths door ! 🤢🤢
She's a mucky cow

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Also bad bad cheap packaging I can see by looking at it looks like poundland packaging carnt wait to see n hear the reviews on it all 👌

Reactions: 14
Sure she brags about having the worldest skinniest legs, the picture says something else 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she was going home to pop Olive to bed, yet she’s sharing every up her arse, creamed kecks response to her out of this world revel, obviously on insta. Pack it in and go be with your baby you skid mark

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine sitting there recording yourself fake crying and keep looking at the camera to make sure you got it 😂

Also, 99% of the people that go to home bargains probably don’t have a clue who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is waiting for the right time to propose to herself. If she is going to pass off flowers and balloons from a shoot as a bespoke gift from daddy diy, then I’m sure she is capable of arranging her own engagement 😂

In all seriousness though, I would imagine a proposal will be inbound once proppet gets older and looses the ‘cute’ appeal so she can generate more content with wedding shite. I’m sure I read somewhere that the reason influencers have babies close together is because by the time they are one, they start to loose their appeal to brands and by the time they are two - it more or less dries up. Oliff is not far off a year old now, I call a proposal by the end of the year, milk that for about a year, milk the wedding then 6 months after that - another bespoke on the way.
How the duck do influencers manage to get pregnant at the drop of a hat for social engagement and here I am 6 months of trying and not even a sniff! But anyway..

I’m not finished this thread yet but duck me ive sobbed!
This has been the best 15 pages to catch up on hahhahahah
My life’s been made today 🤣🤣🤣

My apologies to you all for the influx of notifications

I’m mortified for ya Kate I really am, kiss goodbye to a deal with Selfridges, Boots or Superdrug now.
bleeping Home and Bargains hah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What’s this about
Look who following her who’s made that commented, you might not see though if your not following the person it’s a mua

I can’t see that? Who is it?
It’s a random woman but theres someone truff knows from OD who is following her so must know the woman who’s commented

Edit oh I’ll just say it’s sian following the woman who’s commented “oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️“ but the womans private so sian must know her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.