Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s got to be the fastest we’ve gone through a thread 🤣 the shame of it, wonder if she’s gonna do a homey b haul soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks completely different in the promo vids than the image that’s been used on the packaging. Literally like two different people, what’s the point?? I’m cringing so hard my toes are up my back tickling my head

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is this what it’s going to be like now? Troll here troll there. At the end of the day home bargain put her tit out on the shelves early and people seen it does that mean they are trolls? I don’t understand !
She’s a bad tit tho what is she wearing 🙊

Reactions: 34
The big bunch of roses shes holding in the promo video, aren’t they the same ones that appeared in her valentines table display that she supposedly got for valentines day? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Even though we already knew, it’s still bleeping hysterical that she thinks Home and Bargains is a massive ‘brand’ to be working with. Her make up brushes will be sold in an aisle next to Koka Noodles and ten packs of Mars Bars that are almost past their sell by date.

Also, her big moon head on the promo video 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Wish my husband worked away or married someone else on days like this. Off to do dinner, catch up later
Cheers truff you’ve made my day 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.