Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to pity her because she is still obviously editing her photos to death and still unhappy in herself. But then she behaves the way she does and I'm like 🙄. She definitely has demons with how she looks still. She is obsessed. She posts so much about her exercising and calorie deficit, but then preaches she is just doing it for her mental health. But will then brag about how much weight she has lost and her dress size. I think I'm back to pitying her again 🙈

The below throw backs are literally posted days apart and the difference in how she looks is unreal.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Considering she’s felt so unwell today and couldn’t even change her jumper she’s posted 82 stories in 14 hours!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So the packaging on the makeup kit thing she is selling as stars on that pic were she as olive in the jumpers n tutus with the balloons that's there pic there using does anyone remember what number thread it was on iam going on a hunt

Reactions: 7
Bet peaches and cream are quaking in their boots over Kate’s H&B launch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The lashes I saw today in home bargins had her face on pack and the khm logo but there was only like 4 of them in the make up bit and in this one it is tiny and really tit nothing else was there just lashes I thought I’d have a quick look see if there was anything of hers there as I was buying cleaning stuff for work wish I had taken photo 🙈🙈
I cant believe you , you've let us down hahaha..... No photos ??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deffo watching the footy isn’t he hahaha

This is FLABBERGASTING

she has a favourite weaner?!?!?

What in the truffing duck is that?

Someone who weans their child?

It’s genuinely not hard. Even first time. It doesn’t require a book, or a process or a bleeping Instagram account. Give it a year or two and they’ll all be eating chips, pizza and biscuits anyway.

My weaning process

1.Just give them food.

2. Quite regularly.

3. If in doubt give more food

4. Don’t feel the need to take pictures

5. Child will grow

6. Nobody will care except your family

7. Congrats you’re a weaner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Wish I could change my user name to Sir John Elton, that’s cheered me up no end 🤣

As well as Kate thinking she’s big bucks Tommy Morris

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How can you go from feeling so ill in the morning you feel the need to do multiple covid tests to feeling absolutely fine in the afternoon?

Also if she is having to do a test, then Delo should be isolating at home until the result comes through!

She is the type to get it and then pretend she hasn’t so she can carry on gallivanting around. So bleeping selfish.
She also put a story up about going the shop for chocolate... but if she’s worried enough to be doing tests why isn’t she staying home Til it’s confirmed?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m so confused I must be missing something the big revel can’t just be the Home Bargins stuff as she’s making such a big deal.
Does this mean she won’t be promoting any one else’s lashes brushes and make up now she has her own?
If it’s just in home bargins why has she launched her own page?
I thought maybe it’s online as well cos she said it’s going live, but god knows with her she doesn’t know what day of the week it is

Reactions: 13
His ex Danielle is also selling her own lashes now to, I know who I'd rather buy from x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That pink eye she's got is what is making her feeling achey (I can't even get my phone to spell it how she did) with a temperature, it's an infection, I had a bad eye infection once and it can really knock you out. Get antibiotics Kate or it will get worse.

(also 100% she has got that from all the baby poop under her nails! 🤢)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That pink eye she's got is what is making her feeling achey (I can't even get my phone to spell it how she did) with a temperature, it's an infection, I had a bad eye infection once and it can really knock you out. Get antibiotics Kate or it will get worse.

(also 100% she has got that from all the baby poop under her nails! 🤢)
I’ve been thinking about this reading through, if she has pink eye she needs to stay away from makeup for a while until it’s cleared up or she’s just passing the infection back to her brushes as we all know she’s not cleaning them after every use 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Morning guyzzzzzzz 💨

Just thought I’d come on and wish you all happy revel day. I’ve got up and ran 334 miles in 45 minutes. I got back, not bothered to have a shower, just shoved my hair mask on and scraped my hair back. I’ve put 8 different shades of collection 2000 concealer on my face because I can’t afford to be colour matched and buy a proper brand. My eyelashes are only half glued on and my jumper has got tit on it that belongs to my baby and my fella. I’m now sitting in my garage conversation hoping my fella comes home from whoever he’s shagging.

In honour of the big revel, today Matthew, I’m going to be THM.

Buckle up trolls, get ready for revel day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I'm sure TJ Morris and their team will be thrilled when they see that this person is representing them & that is who they've invested in. She's absolutely MINTY 🤢🤢
Look at that sweatshirt it's ready to walk off on it's own.
Delo must have lashed her in the kitchen to sit there cos she is absolutely stinking 🤢🤢👃🏼👃🏼
I’ve just gagged at that sweatshirt. I’ve seen tramps in Piccadilly gardens with cleaner clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.