Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just keep thinking there must be more to the revel. Its can't just be Home Bargains, it just can't 🙈
I'm thinking the same, will it even be in Home Bargains anywhere but Liverpool? I mean in the real world hardly anyone even knows who she is. All this build up for some Home Bargains make-up, that can't be it.

Reactions: 18
Honestly don’t know how she gets all these freebies
It’s not as if she goes into great detail about anything!!
“oh this is amazing” oh really how???
“Love these” ok so why???
She just loves tat and being a beggy witch

Reactions: 22
I’m confused.

She said it’s launch day today but that it’s not launching until next week? She said that it won’t be available until next week, but it’s in Home Bargains now?
So what’s today again?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m confused.

She said it’s launch day today but that it’s not launching until next week? She said that it won’t be available until next week, but it’s in Home Bargains now?
So what’s today again?
The BIG REVEL

Honestly I don’t think she even knows

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gutted I carnt find that pic does anyone have it the pic with kate n olive looks a were house pink jumpers n tutus

Reactions: 1
981C49EF-9ACB-4019-88B9-F60C87FCEDB4.jpeg

In my home bargains as we speak and can happily confirm the only sign of truff in here is down the pet isle

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For someone who has said that she isn't going to keep giving her trolls the attention, she doesn't half keep banging on about her trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Gutted I carnt find that pic does anyone have it the pic with kate n olive looks a were house pink jumpers n tutus
I commented at the time about it being on ITV (don't ask) and I don't comment much so look back through mine an you might find it then x

Page 28 thread 61

Reactions: 4
This makes me feel a bit better 🤣😅 got when I was weaning I just gave my daughter what we had cut up?? None of this one meal for you one meal for me just some toast and beans and obvs fruit and veg ?? Must of been doing it wrong all these years 🤣
The best advice I ever had from the health visitor was just feed them whatever you are having! Just minus some salt etc but from that point onwards I stopped the pureed freezing malarkey and just mashed up my meals and never looked back. It actually makes you more aware of what you eat and I would make sure everything was healthy....
Alas no matter what you do my 7 years olds favourite is now pizza and nuggets 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm thinking the same, will it even be in Home Bargains anywhere but Liverpool? I mean in the real world hardly anyone even knows who she is. All this build up for some Home Bargains make-up, that can't be it.
Funny thing is when people go to home and bargain and see it they’ll go “who’s that?” and a quick google will lead them here

Edit - they will also see how tit she is at make up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Gonna get more fuming?! 🤣

we ain’t fuming Kate....we are cringing! And we are only gonna get more cringing!
It’s some plastic crap in Home Bargains.. what is there to ruin about this launch? It’s already in the gutter, all of your own doing Kate? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂😂 she absolutely kills me. Kate I am a research scientist I have a masters degree in biomedical science I can honestly promise you I am not fuming about your Chinese makeup range in home and bargain 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
No, that Mr Bean thing had proper killed me off. I've howled.

Also notice how she said I havent got COVID... has she posted the negative PCR results? Cos she deffo would if she had one. Let's see how often she leaves the house over the next 10 days 👀👀 she deffo would have had a launch party if she could. An event at exchange flags with 10 million balloons and whispering angle being poured by flying bespoke cherubs 👼

• Haha
Reactions: 39
😂😂😂😂 she absolutely kills me. Kate I am a research scientist I have a masters degree in biomedical science I can honestly promise you I am not fuming about your Chinese makeup range in home and bargain 😂😂😂😂
TROLL
Listen She gets u/c, has a snug in a hallway/garage that nobody can watch tv in without their neck snapping off and a boyfriend that cheats on her so who’s the real winner here TROLL
Sorry girls but it’s Positive vibes only from me on here today for the special REVEL day
So exited think I’ve give myself a sore eye from crying so much BUT I DEFINITELY HAVENT GOT COVID IVE HAD 74 TESTS LIKE.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I guess those awful clips will be included in her ‘range’
why you’d want to look like you’ve forgotten to take them out I couldn’t say, I’m sure most people do take them out??

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.