Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally seeing what’s said on here from her stories then going to check who’s viewed them, then deluded as she is blocking anyone who she thinks is jealous of her.
this girl a prime example of it.
The daft bleep
No wonder she was late for her reveal too much tattle to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also can we clarify, home and bargains is not a “brand”. It’s a discounter selling other brands/shops liquidated stock that hasn’t sold elsewhere. Don’t get me wrong I love h&b as much as the next troll, but you’d probably even put it below Poundland in terms of national prestige. And every influencer and their content generating offspring has their own product line/collab these days, it’s hardly pioneering. Absolute cringe at her carrying on like it’s a make up brand like Mac or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m mortified. Home Bargains is for mayflower curry sauce and cheap arse cleaning products. Cringing to death here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
HB are fast on the durty delete....someone just now questioned why more plastic..not good for the environment and it was gone in seconds!
Bet Home and Bargains will be well pissed off with all the TROLLL comments. Have to employ someone to monitor the comments and be quick on the delete button 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.