Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the day trolls we finally get to see the ‘reveal’ 😅 can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions! Even if by chance it’s not the home and bargain shite I really can’t wait to see what’s been in the works for 638395883 days 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes this all day long 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
she’s obsessed with the food she gives that poor child, constantly posting shite about it, my 6 month old don’t care what she get as long as it’s on a spoon, and she can blow bubbles outta it too 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I just find her so condescending when it comes to her wacky recipes, and her it’s so easy folks,
Poor olives nappies must be extra bespoke with all that running thru her 💩

This is FLABBERGASTING

she has a favourite weaner?!?!?

What in the truffing duck is that?

Someone who weans their child?

It’s genuinely not hard. Even first time. It doesn’t require a book, or a process or a bleeping Instagram account. Give it a year or two and they’ll all be eating chips, pizza and biscuits anyway.

My weaning process

1.Just give them food.

2. Quite regularly.

3. If in doubt give more food

4. Don’t feel the need to take pictures

5. Child will grow

6. Nobody will care except your family

7. Congrats you’re a weaner

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s rocket launch day! Oh sorry, it’s the day that rocket launches something 🚀🚀🚀. I’d like to launch her right into the Mersey, she’d come out cleaner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes this all day long 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
she’s obsessed with the food she gives that poor child, constantly posting shite about it, my 6 month old don’t care what she get as long as it’s on a spoon, and she can blow bubbles outta it too 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I just find her so condescending when it comes to her wacky recipes, and her it’s so easy folks,
Poor olives nappies must be extra bespoke with all that running thru her 💩
My friend who had a baby similar time to truff has just started weaning hers from breast feeding. Hers has been having stuff like beans on toast, ready brek and just normal food.
I find it odd that truff is so obsessed with olive having all organic food but then for herself has anything covered in 100litres of oil 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My friend who had a baby similar time to truff has just started weaning hers from breast feeding. Hers has been having stuff like beans on toast, ready brek and just normal food.
I find it odd that truff is so obsessed with olive having all organic food but then for herself has anything covered in 100litres of oil 🤮
This makes me feel a bit better 🤣😅 got when I was weaning I just gave my daughter what we had cut up?? None of this one meal for you one meal for me just some toast and beans and obvs fruit and veg ?? Must of been doing it wrong all these years 🤣

Reactions: 23
A little bit of karma maybe she’s come down with covid when she should be doing the big revel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Urghhhh that SR nutrition is one gobshite as well
What's the nutrition lady done?

P.s she's edited that pink eye post to say she poked herself in the eye before filming and that's why she looks riddled with bacteria

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 550547who ever this girl is who does her eye brows wow shame on u u need to go back n do a real course love them eyebrows r shocking y r they curling up they look really frazzled
I have an eyebrow and eyelash picking obsession and all I want to do is pull them out
C96AA38F-AA0A-4599-BD3C-D8BF31329AF8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The lashes I saw today in home bargins had her face on pack and the khm logo but there was only like 4 of them in the make up bit and in this one it is tiny and really tit nothing else was there just lashes I thought I’d have a quick look see if there was anything of hers there as I was buying cleaning stuff for work wish I had taken photo 🙈🙈
Which face was it though, she’s got loads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait to hear about how “my products are a complete sell out, cos of you guys!🙄

One of Kate’s baby sniffing fans excited for the big revel:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What's the nutrition lady done?
Have a look at her thread! Basically she hates her daughter and gives her son a whole wrinkled pepper for his tea

This bleep will keep everyone waiting till about 7 o’clock tonight so she can drum up more engagement today by people asking be what it is how long it’s gonna be blah blah

I don’t know how these sheep can be arsed with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have a look at her thread! Basically she hates her daughter and gives her son a whole wrinkled pepper for his tea

This bleep will keep everyone waiting till about 7 o’clock tonight so she can drum up more engagement today by people asking be what it is how long it’s gonna be blah blah

I don’t know how these sheep can be arsed with her
Didn't know she had a thread, well that's me not getting any work done today then!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.