Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lashes I saw today in home bargins had her face on pack and the khm logo but there was only like 4 of them in the make up bit and in this one it is tiny and really tit nothing else was there just lashes I thought I’d have a quick look see if there was anything of hers there as I was buying cleaning stuff for work wish I had taken photo 🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got to go for a test tomorrow and I was told me, the fella and my bespoke baba have to isolate until we get the results. I’m 99% certain that it’s only a cold that I’ve picked up - however with a nearly 90 year old grandmother who I help care for, I don’t want to take the risk!
Hope you’re all okay xx

Reactions: 5
It would be interesting to know what percentage of the profits she is entitled too. The trademark, the product etc is actually all owned by HB so really it’s their make up with her name on. Can’t imagine that would generate a huge amount into her pocket?
I doubt it's much at all in the grand scheme of things. As you say it's just her selling the rights to use her name on it. Hardly a Jeffree Star or Kylie Jenner range netting millions a month for the name behind it.

It's more similar to Tesco and their fake farms they invented to make it look a bit better than branding it Tesco value.
023743ad-2985-4ee8-934f-e05862cebd4c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I doubt it's much at all in the grand scheme of things. As you say it's just her selling the rights to use her name on it. Hardly a Jeffree Star or Kylie Jenner range netting millions a month for the name behind it.
Omg that's what she thinks this is going to be isn't it. She actually thinks she's going to be a billionaire. Poor Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS had to actually leave the house for work today and now have 16 pages to catch up on I thought she was ill. BRB

Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched the Transformulas Ad video, what an absolute tit show. I just don’t know where to start 🙈🙈🙈 Her top was absolutely full of marks and fluff it’s just horrible and just shows she doesn’t respect the brand she is promoting at all, just make sure you look presentable it’s not that hard. Then she’s goes on about how she’s going to do a soft glowy look and she does the EXACT same look she always does, troweling it on with dirty brushes and don’t get me started on the hairline blend and to top it off she has feckin PINK EYE.... The video was meant to be promoting skincare but what did she tell us about key ingredients and what they are going to do and what results has she seen...... nothing. I just really don’t know what to say.........

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine how the ‘brand’ must feel having taken her on board and invested in her ‘‘merchandise’ two years ago and how she’s conducted herself in her pregnancy and lockdown. They must have been tearing their hair out at some of her antics.

Reactions: 19
Fucks sake I’ve just thought with her saying about PR I hope hinch doesn’t get one with her loving home bargain. I’m sure she’s had pr from them before and I can’t cope with her salad fingers all over KHM tit

Reactions: 19
Fucks sake I’ve just thought with her saying about PR I hope hinch doesn’t get one with her loving home bargain. I’m sure she’s had pr from them before and I can’t cope with her salad fingers all over KHM tit
That’s exactly what she thinks will happen isn’t it. That Hinch will froth at the mouth over her 3p makeup sponges, give her a shout out and wait for the 4 mil followers to roll in...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s soooo busy raising a human in a jumper she’s been in for a WEEK, the kid will be mortified at school being dropped off by someone you can smell a mile away. Maybe she should stop telling people she’s a 10-12 so she can fit into some of her gifted shite that’s all laid out on the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She shares messages from ‘trolls’ with their usernames in. But that paragraph she put up this eve she cropped out. Funny that the intonation and random capital words are what she does all the time. Interesting timing the illness and messages of hate and love just before the REVEL. She needs a social media manager ASAP. I’ll take the job

Reactions: 16
I’m so confused I must be missing something the big revel can’t just be the Home Bargins stuff as she’s making such a big deal.
Does this mean she won’t be promoting any one else’s lashes brushes and make up now she has her own?
If it’s just in home bargins why has she launched her own page?

Reactions: 24
Has anyone watched the Transformulas Ad video, what an absolute tit show. I just don’t know where to start 🙈🙈🙈 Her top was absolutely full of marks and fluff it’s just horrible and just shows she doesn’t respect the brand she is promoting at all, just make sure you look presentable it’s not that hard. Then she’s goes on about how she’s going to do a soft glowy look and she does the EXACT same look she always does, troweling it on with dirty brushes and don’t get me started on the hairline blend and to top it off she has feckin PINK EYE.... The video was meant to be promoting skincare but what did she tell us about key ingredients and what they are going to do and what results has she seen...... nothing. I just really don’t know what to say.........
Foundation about 20 shades too dark and she kept saying ‘just like the high end brands’ ... I’m pretty sure at £55 per 50ml the brand isn’t claiming to be budget.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.