Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, what are her genuine followers going to make of the revel?? I just can't imagine these glam young girls rushing out to Home Bargains to get their makeup? Also how much money is she actually going to make off of it? Has she massively underestimated her demographic or something? I just find the whole thing bewildering!! I actually feel bad for her that she's hyped this up so much 😭 💀

Reactions: 21
Why does she refer to every single company as a brand. Irritates the bleeping life out of me. Why doesn’t she say I’m working with a company. It’s not that bleeping difficult.

And that jumper is a disgrace. Her house must be filthy

Reactions: 25
Stoppopp the lovely danielle with the amazing body as olny went n braught a eyelash range out on her make up page 😍🥰 eyelashes look lovely aswell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Honestly, what are her genuine followers going to make of the revel?? I just can't imagine these glam young girls rushing out to Home Bargains to get their makeup? Also how much money is she actually going to make off of it? Has she massively underestimated her demographic or something? I just find the whole thing bewildering!! I actually feel bad for her that she's hyped this up so much 😭 💀
It would be interesting to know what percentage of the profits she is entitled too. The trademark, the product etc is actually all owned by HB so really it’s their make up with her name on. Can’t imagine that would generate a huge amount into her pocket?

Stoppopp the lovely danielle with the amazing body as olny went n braught a eyelash range out on her make up page 😍🥰 eyelashes look lovely aswell
Truff will be FUMING

Reactions: 20
It would be interesting to know what percentage of the profits she is entitled too. The trademark, the product etc is actually all owned by HB so really it’s their make up with her name on. Can’t imagine that would generate a huge amount into her pocket?

Truff will be FUMING
Exactly this!! She doesn't even own the trademark. And the makeup can't be retailing for that much surely? I get its probably tat from China but even then the margins can't be that high?! Maybe she got a lump sum when she signed over the trademark but shes probably spent all that on truffle oil and sofas!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean everyone buys tit from china but u have to try n test these things to find the nice ones her seems nice I prefer semi permanents like but everyone to there own now what r the odds of truff wearing her own range from home n beggys like is she gona start lashes on a £1.49 foundation on with 99p bronzer £1. 00 blusher and her 2 packs of lashes for £1.50 putting her £3.00 pound tan on with her £1.50 tanning mitts witch r u.n.i sex 🤪 CARNT WAIT FOR TOMORROW 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if panda girl off TikTok went into home n bargain and picked up the crappy make up ‘propa nice propa bargain’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
inbound7321529473479498042.jpg
who ever this girl is who does her eye brows wow shame on u u need to go back n do a real course love them eyebrows r shocking y r they curling up they look really frazzled

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she’s realising she just can’t cut it in the make up game anymore and is going to try to aim this at school kids to be honest.
Guess Dior didn’t buy into her advertising for them, sorry her mate on the Debenhams counter. Oh well. Home bargain it is then!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s with that jumper 🤮. Has it ever seen a washing machine , it’s looks like she’s mopped the floor with it !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.