Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive always looks freezing cold in that bizarre set up they call a house. You can just tell she never has the heating on. You can probably see a cloud of fog when you talk it’s that cold. No wonder they’re always in bed on their phones 😂.
The neighbours must fume with her. She doesn’t half lower the tone of that street. Them tacky displays this morning have had me howling.
She lies that much she’s constantly tripping herself up. Living with her must be exhausting. No wonder Dirty Delo is partial to a brass or two.
Kate, get help. You’re embarrassing. You’re actually a laughing stock, and you can’t even see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
👋 I’m back, Hoppy Easter everyone..

Just to put this out there, I’ve been on nights this week and needed to get off here as I was absolutely gutted last week being called Kate or people thinking I was anything to do with her or I’m up to no good.

With regards to her, I rest my case. I see duck all has changed since last week. I don’t need IG to see what a twit she is, it’s all here. What the duck is she doing, she is an absolute disgrace and that poor Kid will be ragged around like a rag doll all day today while she yet again breaks Covid rules.

I can feel my blood boiling already she gets to me that much.

But, please don’t have a go at me, don’t assume or even label me like I was last week. I have told you all numerous times it’s her attitude, her showing off. her being a twit: the way she treats that Baby. Just everything to do with her. I also have an O’Level in English so it’s definitely me writing this as she can’t spell her Daughter’s name properly never mind anything else and poor English like hers is another pet hate..

With regards to the GDPR, I have it down to two people. It’s not the people that were suggested last week. They have 28 days to reply to the e-mail. We all know it isn’t going to happen so they will be prosecuted and I will have great delight in sharing them all over the Internet see how they like it. I have given you both the chance to explain or say sorry but you have chosen to ignore me so I will be prosecuting you both as well as her.. Plus Dog’s Breath, you’ve got my e-mail address, your so bleeping hard, I’ve been waiting for an e-mail off you asking me why I can’t stand you. You’re not so hard are you?

So Kate, when you thought you had got away with it, you haven’t. I am still here, I will carry on and I will make sure everyone knows the real Kate Hayes. I will do it for the people that have and are abiding by the rules. The people that suffer and are still suffering, the Families that have to watch you behave like you’re exempt to the rules and all the 127K people that have passed away and their Families.

Enjoy your day and don’t forget that you have breached serious GDPR Rules that won’t be taken lightly. I will take you to the cleaners and no i’m not a Troll and no I won’t inbox you, you are unapproachable, and I don’t bleeping trust you as far as I can throw you as you have proven you can’t be trusted or approached as you’re excuse is everyone’s a Troll. Your the Troll because you’re about to duck someone’s hard work up..
Ahh Hoppy, I’ve missed you! Welcome back x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we already know she’s lied from those pictures - it definitely wasn’t outside as all that toot is in her monstrous house. I wonder when someone will slip up and put photos on the gram or a group chat of how many actually went.

Ahhh I can’t believe I missed her digging for nuggets in her nostrils 🤣 bet she’s had a few nights on the gear with Delo and got a bit of hay fever Columbian cold

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still don’t understand why things like this can’t be put on her personal account?
We need someone on there to come on here and share pictures 😂 let us see the true pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me, could you be arsed? All that tack and clutter would make my skin crawl. You can't see an inch of the table. All for likes on social media. Mind blown 🤯

Is Delo buried under all the tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her little proppet
Hahaha this is bleeping boss !!! Defo got to stick this name now !!

The Bunny ears on her look like Truff has pulled them out of her dirty dress up stash 😂😂 Ann Summers Spesh.

Always Feel so sorry for that baby, everything is over shared , constant camera in her face. Bet she didn't get a minute to play yesterday just that bleeping idiot sitting her by things screaming for her to smile at the phone camera ! Just vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably all the truffle oil coming out of her pores 🤣

Isn’t it weird how she would blatantly lie about her having a tooth??
I find it very bizarre behaviour
lying about the tooth doesn’t surprise me one bit. She lies about everything else doesn’t she? It just comes natural to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👋 I’m back, Hoppy Easter everyone..

Just to put this out there, I’ve been on nights this week and needed to get off here as I was absolutely gutted last week being called Kate or people thinking I was anything to do with her or I’m up to no good.

With regards to her, I rest my case. I see duck all has changed since last week. I don’t need IG to see what a twit she is, it’s all here. What the duck is she doing, she is an absolute disgrace and that poor Kid will be ragged around like a rag doll all day today while she yet again breaks Covid rules.

I can feel my blood boiling already she gets to me that much.

But, please don’t have a go at me, don’t assume or even label me like I was last week. I have told you all numerous times it’s her attitude, her showing off. her being a twit: the way she treats that Baby. Just everything to do with her. I also have an O’Level in English so it’s definitely me writing this as she can’t spell her Daughter’s name properly never mind anything else and poor English like hers is another pet hate..

With regards to the GDPR, I have it down to two people. It’s not the people that were suggested last week. They have 28 days to reply to the e-mail. We all know it isn’t going to happen so they will be prosecuted and I will have great delight in sharing them all over the Internet see how they like it. I have given you both the chance to explain or say sorry but you have chosen to ignore me so I will be prosecuting you both as well as her.. Plus Dog’s Breath, you’ve got my e-mail address, your so bleeping hard, I’ve been waiting for an e-mail off you asking me why I can’t stand you. You’re not so hard are you?

So Kate, when you thought you had got away with it, you haven’t. I am still here, I will carry on and I will make sure everyone knows the real Kate Hayes. I will do it for the people that have and are abiding by the rules. The people that suffer and are still suffering, the Families that have to watch you behave like you’re exempt to the rules and all the 127K people that have passed away and their Families.

Enjoy your day and don’t forget that you have breached serious GDPR Rules that won’t be taken lightly. I will take you to the cleaners and no i’m not a Troll and no I won’t inbox you, you are unapproachable, and I don’t bleeping trust you as far as I can throw you as you have proven you can’t be trusted or approached as you’re excuse is everyone’s a Troll. Your the Troll because you’re about to duck someone’s hard work up..
Welcome back @Hoppy37 i read some where you can ask GDPR rule breakers to give you a public apology much like what she was forced to do with secrect warehouse would love to see her be made to apologise

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus bleeping Christ! Looks like one of those taxidermy displays at the world museum. The animals of Farting Wood. She's just bleeping pathetic. twit.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor Olive in that hideous outfit. Even the bunny ears are ugly. She looks tired and cold. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Bizarre to have that full on Easter show but olive won’t be eating any chocolate 🤷🏽‍♀️ duck imagine her birthday party.
It was my daughters first Easter aswell and you know what she got, duck all! She had a Peter rabbit baby grown on and we sat in our own garden in the shade
Imagine the 1st birthday!

Big Balloon piles everywhere, big light up number 1 surrounded by dusty flowers

Proppet (love this name) and truff both have curly blows, bespoke tit flickers and tutus, then they come flying in with a pair of “angle” wings on

Bespoke Billy bear ham and cumber butties with truffle crisp and whispering “angle” served on a spoon, because shes to tight to buy more than one bottle

The biggest bespoke truffle birthday cake you ever did see! With a hand made proppet sitting on top

And Party bags full of gifted tat unsuitable for babies

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine the 1st birthday!

Big Balloon piles everywhere, big light up number 1 surrounded by dusty flowers

Proppet (love this name) and truff both have curly blows, bespoke tit flickers and tutus, then they come flying in with a pair of “angle” wings on

Bespoke Billy bear ham and cumber butties with truffle crisp and whispering “angle” served on a spoon, because shes to tight to buy more than one bottle

The biggest bespoke truffle birthday cake you ever did see! With a hand made proppet sitting on top

And Party bags full of gifted tat unsuitable for babies
The party bags will just be a list of influencer codes and pre used brushes 💀

her live was laughable earlier. More interested in talking about trolls when no one even asked her to. She’s honestly tiring

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lying about the tooth doesn’t surprise me one bit. She lies about everything else doesn’t she? It just comes natural to her.
I know but it’s lies that people clearly can see shes lying about??
“She’s got a tooth” Posts a pic with no teeth
I wonder if other people see her lies and question it or think it’s weird or they're as thick as her and believe it all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Time for an Easter special of caption this.

How many times Delo has already tried to escape today.
DB672EDD-2475-41B8-AC77-B8DCE2EDC378.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The party bags will just be a list of influencer codes and pre used brushes 💀

her live was laughable earlier. More interested in talking about trolls when no one even asked her to. She’s honestly tiring
I wished I would of seen it shes obsessed isn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she be fucked with all of this? Going to all this extent to show off on Instagram, get a bleeping life truff.

I put up some bunny bunting from Aldi- because my toddler picked it, got my kids matching Peter rabbit jammies from Morrison’s- because my toddler loves matching with her little brother, and got my kids an egg each. The baby doesn’t have a clue what’s going on but my little girl loved it, would I duck do any of that if she was still a baby who didn’t have a clue what was happening. Imagine getting yourself stressed out to duck for likes on Instagram.

Maybe focus on Olive, like getting her feet checked, dressing her in appropriate clothing and sticking your heating on you tight arsed bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.