Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s just asked her on her live if she’s left Oh Darlin and she said “no I haven’t. The only reason it’s not tagged in my bio anymore is because we do non-surgical bum lifts there, and there’s photos of bums on the account, I’m not able to tag it in my bio anymore”
What a load of bollocks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Bizarre to have that full on Easter show but olive won’t be eating any chocolate 🤷🏽‍♀️ duck imagine her birthday party.
It was my daughters first Easter aswell and you know what she got, duck all! She had a Peter rabbit baby grown on and we sat in our own garden in the shade

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“I’m not gonna let the trolls win, I feel in a really good place mentally, like I’m on a road to somewhere” sorry what? 😂

also, I was bleeping dying the way she was smashing the the straight side of the comb into her hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She ended that live by saying “have a lovely day whether you’re inside or out” and then stuck her finger up at the camera.

Also, why has she still got tons of tit piled up behind her in that room? There’s only about 10% of that room ever on camera when she’s filming, and she can’t keep it clear?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Someone’s just asked her on her live if she’s left Oh Darlin and she said “no I haven’t. The only reason it’s not tagged in my bio anymore is because we do non-surgical bum lifts there, and there’s photos of bums on the account, I’m not able to tag it in my bio anymore”
What a load of bollocks 😂
They have done non surgical bum lifts for aaaagggeass 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 more bullshit!

welcome back Hoppy 💖

Reactions: 22
I can’t even think of a comment for this one 😂😂 speechless
Does she know Easter is supposed to be about celebrating jesus and his death/resurrection from the dead, but then again she can’t spell or count so why would she know the meaning of religious holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 15
They have done non surgical bum lifts for aaaagggeass 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
I know... it’s bullshit. And even if it was true, there’s nothing wrong with her still saying in her bio that she owns Oh Darlin ffs. But she doesn’t own it anymore does she!

Reactions: 12
I can’t get over Instagram this morning I’ve got kids but fuckinghell what is wrong with people! Olive isn’t guna remember a balloon display. She’s only done it to make herself look good it’s mad what people do for the gram now! This is why people compare lives so much
I honestly can’t believe what I have seen on Instagram this morning 🙈. Each to their own I suppose but it’s 100% all for show. Social media is dangerous. It can make people feel so inadequate and generally (genuinely) tit. I am lucky enough to be able to see past it all but others just can’t and some end up in debt because they want to show the world that their kids are waking up to a balloon arch, graze box, 28 bespoke made cupcakes, 1 million eggs and a £50 visit from the Easter bunny (all personalised of course). My kids got a few Easter eggs and bags of sweets... had a chocolate brekkie and are now chilling with chocolate smeared faces buzzing off their lives.
I find Truff strange to be honest. She knows everything she does is scrutinised (for good reason by the way, breaking laws, lying, photoshopping etc) yet she continues to do it and flaunt it PUBLICLY. I think she lives for this site, she provokes to get reactions for content. She deffo trolls us.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just had a Cadbury’s choc egg for breakfast, and it just tastes 10 times nicer than a dairy milk bar.

just thought I’d let youse all know.

have a nice day.

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So that live- I don’t care what people do, what I do care about is calling people trolls because YOU have posted that you do what you want. People wouldn’t comment if you didn’t post. What you have to remember Kate- people have lost loved ones, worked throughout, caught Covid and you calling them a troll because they call you out on WHAT YOU SHARE on your page! Advice... JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
Best part of the live... all these trolls commenting on what I do yet they break the rules by trolling me. Again- people having an opinion on what THE GOVERNMENT have told them to do is NOT TROLLING.
I hate the smugness

Reactions: 24
On the 2 mins of the live I could be arsed to watch... olive is white blonde at the root, whilst she is blonde, well dark blonde 🧐🤥
8ADC4943-7D7F-401E-9F51-56960359FDB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me I thought I went overboard this year by buying a Easter rabbit shaped balloon for the kids (May I add 1 balloon for 2 to share). What the duck is that display all about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god don’t.
how bleeping tacky,
Its bleeping disgusting, I'm surprised it'll fit in the matchbox conservatory. I bet every fucker will be squashed when they come over.

Imagine the smell of her house, rancid sweat from the run, mouldy chocolate and max's tit as hes scranned the xmas eggs.

That outfit on olive is bleeping disgusting. Looks like a prisoner of war uniform 🤮😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m gonna have nightmares because of this WTF 🤮🤮🤮

I can’t even bring myself to comment on the Easter display.. I have no words.. 😶😶
Sorry.....me mate got dumped, we were trying to cheer her up and someone said he was all teeth anyway so I found this and its been lurking in my camera roll ever since 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
👋 I’m back, Hoppy Easter everyone..

Just to put this out there, I’ve been on nights this week and needed to get off here as I was absolutely gutted last week being called Kate or people thinking I was anything to do with her or I’m up to no good.

With regards to her, I rest my case. I see duck all has changed since last week. I don’t need IG to see what a twit she is, it’s all here. What the duck is she doing, she is an absolute disgrace and that poor Kid will be ragged around like a rag doll all day today while she yet again breaks Covid rules.

I can feel my blood boiling already she gets to me that much.

But, please don’t have a go at me, don’t assume or even label me like I was last week. I have told you all numerous times it’s her attitude, her showing off. her being a twit: the way she treats that Baby. Just everything to do with her. I also have an O’Level in English so it’s definitely me writing this as she can’t spell her Daughter’s name properly never mind anything else and poor English like hers is another pet hate..

With regards to the GDPR, I have it down to two people. It’s not the people that were suggested last week. They have 28 days to reply to the e-mail. We all know it isn’t going to happen so they will be prosecuted and I will have great delight in sharing them all over the Internet see how they like it. I have given you both the chance to explain or say sorry but you have chosen to ignore me so I will be prosecuting you both as well as her.. Plus Dog’s Breath, you’ve got my e-mail address, your so bleeping hard, I’ve been waiting for an e-mail off you asking me why I can’t stand you. You’re not so hard are you?

So Kate, when you thought you had got away with it, you haven’t. I am still here, I will carry on and I will make sure everyone knows the real Kate Hayes. I will do it for the people that have and are abiding by the rules. The people that suffer and are still suffering, the Families that have to watch you behave like you’re exempt to the rules and all the 127K people that have passed away and their Families.

Enjoy your day and don’t forget that you have breached serious GDPR Rules that won’t be taken lightly. I will take you to the cleaners and no i’m not a Troll and no I won’t inbox you, you are unapproachable, and I don’t bleeping trust you as far as I can throw you as you have proven you can’t be trusted or approached as you’re excuse is everyone’s a Troll. Your the Troll because you’re about to duck someone’s hard work up..
No words needed for this! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9
Colouring pencils for a 7 month old? Shows she’s breaking rules again. She’s so ugly- on the inside more than the outside!!
Olive knocking out a quick sketch of Jesus on the cross with her colouring pencils, keeping it religious on the first party she’s hosted

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.