Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get all the fuss, honestly. duck off displays hanging round all weekend etc we aren't religious so today is just eat chocolate, have a roast and have a drink guilt free because its Bank hol and we are off work (and don't have little kids) Like I don't get what all these influencers are going to do all day that they need to have all this over the top shite for? that will be binned tmoz anyway🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Pencils? What’s Eastery about bleeping pencils??? Unless of course drawing is another thing that Oliff is brilliant at? Upstaging the Mona Lisa next that one.
The animals, Jesus bleeping Christ in a bike, they’d give me nightmares!!! Imagine those watching your every move through the day! 🤣
Little nudge to Hoppy there with the gift bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m not gonna let the trolls win, I feel in a really good place mentally, like I’m on a road to somewhere” sorry what? 😂

also, I was bleeping dying the way she was smashing the the straight side of the comb into her hair 😂😂😂
She's always on a road to bleeping somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone’s just asked her on her live if she’s left Oh Darlin and she said “no I haven’t. The only reason it’s not tagged in my bio anymore is because we do non-surgical bum lifts there, and there’s photos of bums on the account, I’m not able to tag it in my bio anymore”
What a load of bollocks 😂
There is not one arse on the oh darlin Instagram account apart from Katie herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooo we’ve hit a nerve today 🤣
Wait till her first birthday guyzzzz
Well if she takes inspiration from my party plan I want commission 🤣
🤣🤣 been reading Tattle on the bog again Truff? The only extra thing about you is your extra wide undies ya massive bulkhead. Must have been charging folks yesterday for the Easter party, buzzing because shes made a profit off her family again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
HAPPY EASTER HOPPY WELCOME BACK! I’ve got the bread and the wine ready to toast to day she’s smacked in the face with the reality of what GDPR is. Kate is literally an egg already dressed for the occasion !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Waaahhhh that Easter display squashed into the corner of that tiny area. Does she actually know the meaning of Easter? Does she duck. Can everyone quit with the balloon things now it’s so tacky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
TRUFF ARE U OK
Seriously are you ok it’s propetts 1st Easter you have been for a run and are cured by the mind PT so why are you still reading here.

Maybe you should manifest your trolls away. Trolls also knows as people that have a opinion that is different to yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone’s just asked her on her live if she’s left Oh Darlin and she said “no I haven’t. The only reason it’s not tagged in my bio anymore is because we do non-surgical bum lifts there, and there’s photos of bums on the account, I’m not able to tag it in my bio anymore”
There's only 1 bum on that account Truff....you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soz but that outfit she’s got Olive in is vile. Makes her look ill. And straight out of the plastic it came in, not an iron in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahahahaha bleeping hell the Easter display as even more ridiculous than I thought it would be😂😂

No one is making fake accounts to send her messages she just cannot drag herself away from tattle😂 why torture yourself, enjoy your amazing day with your manifested ginger baby and your hunk of gammon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She has left, it’s now it Cheryl who will be running it on her own (she pretty much did anyway) . Kate will still go to do some bits there but she wants to take over the influencer world so has given it up.

We said about 20 threads ago it would be the best thing for Cheryl to do going it alone, she has clearly been binding her time as she probably knew this time would come.

Reactions: 20
Cheeky vile dog.

How extra Mummy is.... you're a extra head that's all. No one is jealous of that Easter tit show love.
The momma expert who's the best momma there is. Rags the kid out of bed every morning to throw clothes in her face for a insta reel and has her propped up for a photo in outfits she can't move in then drags her round all day with her bleeping packed lunch.

No ones making fake accounts you're reading here Jane !
Proper winds me up she's so bleeping smug thinks she's doing a better job than everyone else. Kid looks freezing and shattered in those Easter pics. As if a 7 month old gives a duck about a back drop !! All for Instagram as bleeping per usual !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.