Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s tit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and tit!
Oh lovely, I feel for you, my mates are shite too, I'm one of the only ones with a baby and they never seem to include me cos they assume I can't cos I have kids! My other friend who has a baby never leaves the house no matter what,but that's a different story.
Hope you're ok though doll, always here for a natter. I had my bespoke baby in lockdown so I really love coming on here for a laugh and to cheer me up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread tittle

ompa lumpa diddly de her head is like a block of cathedral city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't all @ me at once, I think I must be hormonal or something but I'm starting to feel really sorry for her!
She really does believe that her brown sharks don't stink and she's this unique Barbie lookalike, boss babe CEO, who is just absolutely killing it.
It's getting too painful to watch but I also can't look away! 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That poor child looks ill her little eyes look heavy 🥺 I feel sorry for the poor soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Don't all @ me at once, I think I must be hormonal or something but I'm starting to feel really sorry for her!
She really does believe that her brown sharks don't stink and she's this unique Barbie lookalike, boss babe CEO, who is just absolutely killing it.
I don’t feel sorry for her cause she’s a bleep. She’s not a try hard, she thinks she’s a banger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Boobies.. get to duck girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry Barb 🤣😂🤣 it just really must be tit to be a hungry hippo!
Like I said, hormones or something because even I'm shocked. Normal service will resume shortly 😂😂
Hungry hippo stop hahahahah..

The cathedral cheese has had me in bleeping tears too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry Barb 🤣😂🤣 it just really must be tit to be a hungry hippo!
Like I said, hormones or something because even I'm shocked. Normal service will resume shortly 😂😂
Nah watch the last video she mouths say bye and then points at the phone and says who’s that. then it looks like she nudges the babies neck with her right hand to try and make the baby react whilst the poor thing just looks at the camera so sad.
Then Truff laughs it’s actually quite worrying

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nah watch the last video she mouths say bye and then points and the phone and says who’s that. then it looks like she nudges the babies neck with her right hand to try and make the baby react whilst the poor thing just looks at the camera so sad
She does. She manoeuvres her head with her right hand. That kid is bleeping knackered. Put her to bed!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She does. She manoeuvres her head with her right hand. That kid is bleeping knackered. Put her to bed!
Poor little bab needs a good night's sleep away from that hog. She has dark circles under her eyes for days. Her little sad face too :(. Cheese block head, she's not your performing monkey - she's your daughter!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That poor child looks ill her little eyes look heavy 🥺 I feel sorry for the poor soul.
I came to say this too. She often looks really tired or like she's been crying 😢 even after 1897 hours sleep as her mother claims...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I came to say this too. She often looks really tired or like she's been crying 😢 even after 1897 hours sleep as her mother claims...
It’s so sad to see. That hungry cheese block headed hippo twit hasn’t got a clue about parenting has she 😤

Reactions: 11
Can someone point me in the direction of the ex GF insta to have a nosey x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.