Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will post the pictures of the party tomorrow Guyzzzzzz......once I've photoshopped myself to absolute duck & filtered the baby to look Blonde and Tanned like my manifestations 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Soz if this has been raised, not been following for a few days. No sign of boss babe ceo KHM on the no excuse for abuse insta now, and theyve posted info on the first 4 podcasts. Im sure she was on one of the gridposts and one point?!

Reactions: 13
The mutha bleeping balloons are out guyzzzzz!!
We didn’t see that one coming did we?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😩
F059823C-F389-4EBA-B7E4-A9BB30E52AC9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The mutha bleeping balloons are out guyzzzzz!!
We didn’t see that one coming did we?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😩
View attachment 513292
I thought Olive was hosting this little party? Don’t tell me she got an events planning company in too! What a clever sausage.

bleeping hell...this woman is crazy. The things that she prioritises in her life is shocking. I hope she cleared her mess of a garden out, it looked a bleeping show at her baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Look what else she’s been up to? Breaking more lockdown rules

Kates amazing home 😂😂😂😂😂

They just look so out of place 😅

01F56858-024A-4706-993A-8928839F56B0.png

FFS Kate put your fat gammon tongue away 🤢 bet she has a really thick slimy layer of stinky white stuff on it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s put up the stats for this morning’s run saying ‘worst pace I’m claiming the wine 🍷’ Does she mean blaming! Strange how she’s much slower than yesterday even if she is blaming the wine 🤥

Edited to say - just realised this stat was from 21 March. But anyway she still lied about yesterday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Happy Easter guyzzz
So I had a dream about KHM last night that she went on big brother was booed going in and spent her entrance complaint about them being trolls 🤣
This was after a nightmare with a woman that looked very much like the ‘Nun’, never will I eat spicy cheese again before bed hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s put up the stats for this morning’s run saying ‘worst pace I’m claiming the wine 🍷’ Does she mean blaming! Strange how she’s much slower than yesterday even if she is blaming the wine 🤥
Eeee she knocks me sick.

I bet her tongue is eroded from all the wine she drinks and has massive crevices in it filled with garlic and truffle oil

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So we are now doing 3km runs in the region of between 6 and 8 minute kms. Yet last week she was doing a 35 minute 7km run and a 53 minute 10km run? Absolute BOLLOCKS.

How has her pace improved if she was averaging the so called times on her “longest runs yet”.

D9AFCF51-4865-4C78-9AA1-1BE01E844FCD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eeee she knocks me sick.

I bet her tongue is eroded from all the wine she drinks and has massive crevices in it filled with garlic and truffle oil
🤢 she can store a burger and truffle chips in the canyons in her tongue for her afternoon snack

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm slowly catching up and have made it to page 8, I'm furious at the manifesting thing. I know she's thick and tactless but what the actual duck?!

My circumstances might be a bit different but I GENUINELY can't believe that someone could be so shallow and disgusting. I was told that my little one wouldn't survive birth, the only thing I mAnIfEsTeD was time. (My bespoke baby ripped up the rule book and proved that nothing is impossible in science and medicine but that's another story ❤)

She is absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can never buy these again. Kids are crying now thanks.

Parkinson_danielle
seen that pic before- it was used for an Oh darlin interview

Maybe her 10km was an April Fool. You got us Kate-
Narcissist- I never said that I ran that. You are a troll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! Oliffs first Easter is well and truly underway! Praise the Lord! x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.