Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive popping round everyone, topping up the whispering angel and offering out the cheese and pickle on a stick. Some lass.

Another monumental milestone for the baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Tell you what, that Olive is a genius. Party planning and hosting before the age of one. She needs to get onto MI5, they’ll snap her up before she turns 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she's so passive aggressive isn't she "before anyone starts"
Have a day off truffle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hosted her first party 🤔 but looks like the kid is stuck in her pissy sweaty mouldy scrambled egged aroma filled car seat 🙄 she needs to get that kid on Britain’s got talent with the amount of skills an knowledge she’s got at 7 months wow

Have a day off truffle.
Isn’t she just, she’s a bleeping dog isn’t she and so is her little prawn cocktail dick of a fella

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have a day off truffle.
Yea let’s see - cause last time I checked babies are INCLUDED in the rule of 6 outdoors. So FYI Truffalo that means they are counted towards the total number 😂✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea let’s see - cause last time I checked babies are INCLUDED in the rule of 6 outdoors. So FYI Truffalo that means they are counted towards the total number 😂✌🏼
So based on that say if it was her, delo and Oliver, then that's 1 couple plus child....I doubt it truffalo soldier!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can barely hold her own head up and she’s hosted a party hahahaha this woman is a nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So based on that say if it was her, delo and Oliver, then that's 1 couple plus child....I doubt it truffalo soldier!
Exactly that - her Delo and OHD. If Mez is there because she’s in their support bubble that makes 4. So that leaves two spaces and then obviously without Mez it’s 3. Soooo yea let’s see 🙃 rule of 6 outside or any number from TWO households. What’s the betting all the guests conveniently live in the same house?

Reactions: 18
I remember her posting something about getting them checked and said she'd been worried sick, didn't say what was wrong with them but said 'lets just say she'll be a very good gymnast when she's older' or something along those lines! 🤔

Can't believe I missed her again - I went to my mates garden and drank a million litres of gin. Truff came up in convo and one mate said she saw her in Parkgate when they went the other day, she'd never seen her before in person and she said 'I couldn't believe the size of her in real life! Her head was like a block of Cathedral City' I bleeping died 😂😂😂😂😂
Block of Cathedral City! bleeping hell!!! I am dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have a day off truffle.
If she didn’t keep doing things wrong she wouldn’t have to say this every weekend. She knows shes messing up and is trying to deflect beforehand..

Reactions: 15
Oh finally a tooth after 7 months of continuous teething. Take those ears off Kate, you look like a twit.

• Haha
Stop hating on her and her Easter shenanigans.

Didn't you know guyyyyyssss that the two layers of tan she wears and her hair burst vitamins means she can't catch covid!? 🤷‍♀️🙃. She knows this for a FACT because the Mind PT told her (One of the side effects from taking them is that they also turn you into an Olympic long distance runner and/or turn your tongue black/make your nose grow).

And obvs she is the most important super bespoke mummy out there who is just doing her best for her baby, ( i.e. thinks she is above the rules, so even though we will all know there will have been too many people there and will be able to probably prove it...) it will be our fault TROLLS for pointing out that maths clearly isn't her strong subject 🤷‍♀️ (X amount of babies + 2 small people + a fruit machine = one whole person...right?)🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was so ill yesterday after my jab on Thursday, I was genuinely worried. Woke up this morning and felt like I could run a marathon, then wound my neck in because I realised I’d never be as fast as her.

Can I quote my own post from earlier she’s got bleeping bunny ears on! She’s a bleeping grown woman!!

I said yesterday that Oliff would be cooking Easter lunch for everyone in their bespoke Easter bubble, little did I know she’d be hosting today! For her cousins which implies more than 1 m, with their oarent(s) takes you over the proper super allowed limit. That kid is amazing!!! Truff is very lucky to have such a genius in the family!

Also thinking no tooth revel because she’s got a bin bag of tooth furry (fairy) stuff in the shed, and she can’t do Easter and tooth furry at the same weekend... super not allowed!

Can I quote my own post from earlier she’s got bleeping bunny ears on! She’s a bleeping grown woman!!

also legs looking great there Cathedral Kate, must be that 20 minutes of running you’ve done!!!

I gave my gammon a kiss today and thanked the lord that he wasn’t Delo.
☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ha ha wonder if wee Oliff has a little hostess trolley or a did a Buffett.
Have a day off Truff your kid is not hosting come dine with me you’ve just been rule breaking in the tit filled garden whilst serving a few billy bear and cumber buties

• Haha
Can’t get over the colour of her compared to OHD in her last story. duck me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.