Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gona lie my thighs resemble that gammon joint, I need to run but I can’t, I think I might die if I do 🤷🏻‍♀️
please no baby led weaning talk with the steak I can’t cope with it and am likely to stick a fork in my eye just to put me out of my misery. There is literally nothing I hate more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor kid will be getting her jaw clamped open so Momma can get a pic of the tooth for the gram. She knocks me sick how she treats that child.
She can't feed or dress her without recording it for a bleeping reel or a insta story.

Looney toons gone in the space of a week from , she hasn't got a tooth I'm not worried though , to I think a tooth is coming , to she's got a tooth. She's so manic and a bad liar. If the kids been chomping down on Ribeye though she could have cut a tooth through herself haha ! 🦷🥩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s tit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and tit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s tit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and tit!
My aunties lives alone and it’s a bit of ‘grass is always greener’. She gets to have a bath, piss alone, eat when she wants, have a lie in, sit in silence if she wants, read a book! And I’ve got 2 toddlers driving me mad but I’m not lonely (although would like to talk to an adult). At least we are following the rules unlike honey monster dirt bag

Reactions: 16
My aunties lives alone and it’s a bit of ‘grass is always greener’. She gets to have a bath, piss alone, eat when she wants, have a lie in, sit in silence if she wants, read a book! And I’ve got 2 toddlers driving me mad but I’m not lonely (although would like to talk to an adult). At least we are following the rules unlike honey monster dirt bag
Yeah that’s true hun. That Facebook man Mark whatever needs to do a friender app like tinder so you can swipe to meet people you’d get on with for a laugh etc

Reactions: 17
My fella works away a lot of the time and I count down the days til he gets home as I’m exactly the same as you! But then I get irritated as I’m used to me and the dog just doing our own thing 😂 tit isn’t it x

• Heart
  • Haha
Chin up sweetheart and give big cuddles to your fur babies x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
GUYYYZZ FORT ID COME ON MMKAY

OHD HAS GOT HER FIRST TOOTH MMKAY BUT I AM WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE DENIST AND THEY HAVE ADVISED IT IS A BASTARD PEGGY.. SO, YEAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 96
A day off to decorate a kids room and it kicks off! I have given my kid steak from 6 months old and she eats everything we eat, chunky roll filled baby, my favourite. Just settling down with my gammon to watch tv, cracking up at the descriptions of weiner winky
I agree. Loads of stuff to criticism her for, but no need to have a go for baby-led weaning. Mine we’re all given what we ate from 6 months (aside from the obvious ‘no-no’s like honey or a really spicy curry) including a strip off a piece of steak or a crumpet. Babies will suck on a piece of steak for ages! Also, babies naturally have a gag reflex that is really far forward so are highly unlikely to choke on things.

Reactions: 11
UJane Bolst is killing me every time I come on. You funny bastard trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
GUYYYZZ FORT ID COME ON MMKAY

OHD HAS GOT HER FIRST TOOTH MMKAY BUT I AM WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE DENIST AND THEY HAVE ADVISED IT IS A BASTARD PEGGY.. SO, YEAH!
The dentist has said it’s super okay that you can’t actually see any bastard Peggy but that it definitely is one. He also said it was super allowed that I take her to get her first veneer this week so don’t DM me, I don’t want any opinions. Trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sure she will shove daddy diy’s bastard clip on peggys in olives gob all for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Late to the party as usual but as if some little turd keeps coming on here claiming we all want a bit of the hobbit. I am screaming. Remember fat delo? Or shall we bring the pic back. And for those wondering I can assure you he has a 🍤. Not me obviously but someone I know very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
You literally sound like me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I feel quite on my own atm because I’ve been actually sticking to rules unlike some 😭❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.