Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahha omg remember when someone come on here and thought that THM stood for The Honey Monster? 🤣🤣 wayyyy back on the threads
I think that may have been me i honestly thought it was the honey monster and still when i see THM its all i see 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:oops: How is she faking it?
Using the Strava app you can pause it until you get your breath back and then run some more. It gives you a decent time. If you actually go into the persons page though and scroll through the kms (I think you can do this) it will show you they actually stood.
I’ve been running about 9 weeks. My fastest km is 5.45 mins. But I average 6.20mins overall on a 5km run. I think she would have had to be a runner previously to get that time or she’s faking the results

Reactions: 11
I'm bleeping dreading to see the tit show tomorrow. Another bleeping ballon overload which truff has done herself claiming Delo is the perfect fella. Surprised he's not gonna dress up as the easter bunny 🐇🐰

Easter now is like a 2nd Christmas, dont get me wrong I spoil mine but the lengths people go to now actually takes the piss. I've seen people with easter pyjamas, full on house decorations. bleeping competitions between all mums now.

When we were kids we got a few eggs and that's it😂
Too true,we got eggs and a set of new clothes. I’ve seen on someone’s Instagram this morning that they’ve got those tepee tents in the living room!! I was like FFS,I nearly commented but I thought I’d better not. I can’t get into an argument just before I go to bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think little poppet will be getting any chocolate. She seems like one of those snooty ma’s that pride themselves on not giving their kids any junk food or sweets. Olive will be the weird kid at parties that bounce off the walls when they have a bit of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve wanted to say this for so long but didn’t want to come off as ridiculing Olive.

Kate when you read this comment - please make an appointment to get her hips checked. I have more experience with hip dysplasia than I even care to discuss as it’s so prevalent in my family. Her hips don’t look right, you have noticed. Olive needs to be checked sooner rather than later as it could be sorted before she’s even walking.

She won’t get her checked though, cause if she did get a diagnosis then Olive wouldn’t be aesthetically perfect and that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember a story in the hospital corridor saying she had her checked and all ok. Her feet don’t look right though in that jumperoo

Reactions: 18
I don’t think little poppet will be getting any chocolate. She seems like one of those snooty ma’s that pride themselves on not giving their kids any junk food or sweets. Olive will be the weird kid at parties that bounce off the walls when they have a bit of sugar.
Gives her a cabbage or a bag of turnips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still not over the imposter using a gammon as an insult 😂
Liverpool born & bred and never heard the yer dar looks like a gammon shout 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has a tooth! But I’m not going to show you the tooth. The tooth is too pure for this ugly world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She might nail gym fit Delo to a cross wearing a loin cloth and a crown of thorns

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe that that child has got a tooth 🙄 if she did she’d of plastered it all over Instagram 🙄 I’ll take that back if she shows the tooth 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reported my UC neighbour the other week, also put an environmental health report in for the noise with the council 🤣.. She doesn’t seem like she knows it’s me but I don’t give a duck 🤣
Barb I did it but I don’t think they bothered to come, pure lazy policing that 🤣

Reactions: 5
When she said on her stories yesterday that she could cry that she didn’t press the button before running.

SO FUCKIN WHAT.

That says it all for me.. she isn’t doing it for herself the absolute twerp.

Barb I did it but I don’t think they bothered to come, pure lazy policing that 🤣
Same! They never turned up to the bleeping rave next door to my old house either. They had an inflatable pub and non stop music between 3pm - 3am and I rang non emergency police twice and did the online form three times.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is people going on about troliffs hip? Have I missed something? Is it because one leg is twisted in the bouncy thing
When she was born aswel, her legs where always out to the side and right up ur her by her stomach but out if you get me, we were all commenting on here about it saying she should get her checked and then she posted that she was getting her checked for it but whether she actually did I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.