Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Olives legs and feet aren’t right looking for a while now. I don’t think she ever did get that baby checked for hip dysplasia.
I’ve wanted to say this for so long but didn’t want to come off as ridiculing Olive.

Kate when you read this comment - please make an appointment to get her hips checked. I have more experience with hip dysplasia than I even care to discuss as it’s so prevalent in my family. Her hips don’t look right, you have noticed. Olive needs to be checked sooner rather than later as it could be sorted before she’s even walking.

She won’t get her checked though, cause if she did get a diagnosis then Olive wouldn’t be aesthetically perfect and that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I can’t work out if this is being sarcastic or not
funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gym fit model though ahahaha is being a lemo head included in that? Sticking your tiny one in anything and everything included in that 😂😭😭😭😭

rather you than me Kate 😂😭😭😭

honestly beach body model and now this. Yeah defo jealous that I ‘drem’ that much about it 🖕🏻

For all you’s taking the piss out of babies eating steak. Both mine did, they both ate solids from six months corn on the cob was perfect when teething 😝.

They both ate pretty much everything I did other than sweets/chocolate an shite 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is people going on about troliffs hip? Have I missed something? Is it because one leg is twisted in the bouncy thing

Reactions: 3
I’ve wanted to say this for so long but didn’t want to come off as ridiculing Olive.

Kate when you read this comment - please make an appointment to get her hips checked. I have more experience with hip dysplasia than I even care to discuss as it’s so prevalent in my family. Her hips don’t look right, you have noticed. Olive needs to be checked sooner rather than later as it could be sorted before she’s even walking.

She won’t get her checked though, cause if she did get a diagnosis then Olive wouldn’t be aesthetically perfect and that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely agree with you! I would message her, purely out of genuine concern, but 100% she’d block me 😕

Why is people going on about troliffs hip? Have I missed something? Is it because one leg is twisted in the bouncy thing
If you look closely you’ll see her feet are at such an awkward splayed angle, which could indicate hip dysplasia?

Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree with you! I would message her, purely out of genuine concern, but 100% she’d block me 😕

If you look closely you’ll see her feet are at such an awkward splayed angle, which could indicate hip dysplasia?
Awww poor little baba, I remember my cousin had his hips in plaster for months when we was kids & had a hospital bed downstairs but don’t know why still to this day 30+yrs later

Reactions: 10
How many Easter eggs do we think Olive will have? Or do we think she will have gifts instead and it will be more like a second Christmas 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Just parking this here....... 😂😂😂
View attachment 511338
She’s bottled her own sweat there!

I ran at school, I ran with the local running club and as I got older,
I used to run around Sefton Park every day for years, my knees are fucked now!
There is no way on Gods green earth she’s running the times she’s saying, she’s deffo just pinched someone’s stats.
I’m off to google how fast a fruit machine can run... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s bottled her own sweat there!

I ran at school, I ran with the local running club and as I got older,
I used to run around Sefton Park every day for years, my knees are fucked now!
There is no way on Gods green earth she’s running the times she’s saying, she’s deffo just pinched someone’s stats.
I’m off to google how fast a fruit machine can run... 🤣
They are her and her brothers real stats, have a look back at posts from earlier on. She just isn’t counting the time they stop for in between. You can see it all on Strava, she forgets people are not as thick as her unfortunately 😂

• Haha
Remember she done that branch thing that looked like sutton of the Blair witch project all fucken presents hanging down 😭😭😭 stupid thick fucken twit

• Haha
Easter Sunday is defo going to be like another Christmas with mountains of gifts and shite. There better be a gifted bunny balloon arch and cocktails with dusty chicks floating on them plus a take away roast lamb from at least 60 miles away but it will all be a big surprise cos Daddy DIY will be up early getting it all sorted for his girls.
I can’t wait till OHD can run around, ignore her Ma and insists on wearing LOL doll tshirts and Peppa pig wellies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Easter Sunday is defo going to be like another Christmas with mountains of gifts and shite. There better be a gifted bunny balloon arch and cocktails with dusty chicks floating on them plus a take away roast lamb from at least 60 miles away but it will all be a big surprise cos Daddy DIY will be up early getting it all sorted for his girls.
I can’t wait till OHD can run around, ignore her Ma and insists on wearing LOL doll tshirts and Peppa pig wellies 🤣🤣
I'm bleeping dreading to see the tit show tomorrow. Another bleeping ballon overload which truff has done herself claiming Delo is the perfect fella. Surprised he's not gonna dress up as the easter bunny 🐇🐰

Easter now is like a 2nd Christmas, dont get me wrong I spoil mine but the lengths people go to now actually takes the piss. I've seen people with easter pyjamas, full on house decorations. bleeping competitions between all mums now.

When we were kids we got a few eggs and that's it😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm bleeping dreading to see the tit show tomorrow. Another bleeping ballon overload which truff has done herself claiming Delo is the perfect fella. Surprised he's not gonna dress up as the easter bunny 🐇🐰

Easter now is like a 2nd Christmas, dont get me wrong I spoil mine but the lengths people go to now actually takes the piss. I've seen people with easter pyjamas, full on house decorations. bleeping competitions between all mums now.

When we were kids we got a few eggs and that's it😂
I must admit I love Easter, Christmas can get in the bin for me.
Tomorrow I expect her to do;
Easter flowers
Easter balloons
Easter breakfast
Easter outfits (tutus and bunny ears mandatory )
Easter lunch (cooked by Oliff for everyone in her super dreamy bespoke Easter bubble)
Easter cocktails
(get) Easter pissed
Oliff will be Easter sick, off all the chocolate
and last but not least they will all do an Easter tit! Praise the lord! The Easter brown shark has risen!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

We all know Kate thinks she’s an A List celeb, if it was good enough for Millie Mackintosh & Hugo to get their baby sorted and in plaster for a few months and be open about it, why can’t Kate.
Your child’s health should always come before your social media aesthetic.

Reactions: 22
I’ve noticed Olives legs and feet aren’t right looking for a while now. I don’t think she ever did get that baby checked for hip dysplasia.
Just came on to say this. That clip of her in her bouncer, her feet are literally turned to 3pm !!!:( Lets hope Kate has had things looked at but is chosing not to share it with her followers?? Hopefully it ISN'T because she's embarrassed about her perfect baby being not perfect 🙄 There is definitely something wrong there

I reckon I’ve worked out these phantom run times.

she puts the tracker on the dog and sits in her car eating a maccies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.