Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m semi new but buzzing off the threads 😂😂 Can someone fill me in on Delos ex? What’s happened? Who is she?

Reactions: 4
You only have to look at the map and the breaks in the lines/little off track bits to see that they pause when they stop 😂😂😂 absolutely dying inside for her.

Don’t understand why is obsessed with making out she’s a fast runner. Doesn’t make her any better of a person? No one thinks she’s cool because she’s fast 🤣🤣
Also if you look at the analysis you can tell they stopped 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You only have to look at the map and the breaks in the lines/little off track bits to see that they pause when they stop 😂😂😂 absolutely dying inside for her.

Don’t understand why is obsessed with making out she’s a fast runner. Doesn’t make her any better of a person? No one thinks she’s cool because she’s fast 🤣🤣
Am I reading that map right, she's done a 10k in a straight line? We know she drove there so has she had to walk back 10k to the car?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How r u finding this on Strava? I’m a Strava wanker too and am dying to have a nose.... what’s her bro called? And more importantly, is his snout as wide as her’s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I reading that map right, she's done a 10k in a straight line? We know she drove there so has she had to walk back 10k to the car?!
I don’t get the car/driving part. When I go for a run, I step out my front door and run. Why the feck do you need to drive somewhere and then start running. Bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whys she baking this afternoon in the same gear she ran a ‘10k’ in at 9am. she must STINK!!! Whys she not gone home and peeled them off and got a wash.
Minty cow

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Do you think the big revel is that Truff is going to be in the common wealth games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t get the car/driving part. When I go for a run, I step out my front door and run. Why the feck do you need to drive somewhere and then start running. Bonkers.
Tbf I have driven to my local ParkRun routes before to do them to mix it up a little 🤣

Reactions: 5
Whys she baking this afternoon in the same gear she ran a ‘10k’ in at 9am. she must STINK!!! Whys she not gone home and peeled them off and got a wash.
Minty cow
She always does it! She’s a stinker. Several times now she’s been out on a run or doing exercise and been spotted later in the day wearing the same clothes. The best one was months ago she had been out for a run with Max (he was after his real ma) and she was wearing a luminous green jumper. Later that night shes posting herself dancing round her kitchen after lacing her dishwasher with washing machine cleaner trying to distract poor popper with her bastard peggies (which she still hasn’t got)

Soz for the memory lane essay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here’s me giving myself a pat on the back for knocking up some cornflake cakes with my 8 & 6 year old, meanwhile there’s Olive knocking up a tray of Easter bunny biscuits before she can walk apparently. Have a day off Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Asif she put Olive in a apron and baked BUNNY biscuits with her, only thing Olive will be baking is her own brown shark in her nappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Asif she put Olive in a apron and baked BUNNY biscuits with her, only thing Olive will be baking is her own brown shark in her nappy!
She’s trying to do every aspect of parenting with her in her first year. She’ll have her on a bike next week, then driving a car before she’s one.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.