Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truffle fish pie 🤦🏼‍♀️ She really is a bad bellend isn’t she it’s bleeping olive oil 😂

One year away from being an obs and gynae consultant married with a kid.. I really did mess up somewhere didn’t I :(
Honest to god we must of gone down the wrong street us! She’s smashing life I wish my kids at 7 months old could knock up Easter bunny’s

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Truffle fish pie 🤦🏼‍♀️ She really is a bad bellend isn’t she it’s bleeping olive oil 😂

Honest to god we must of gone down the wrong street us! She’s smashing life I wish my kids at 7 months old could knock up Easter bunny’s
Can you imagine that babies breath 😭😭😭
Normal babies smell of talc and gorgeousness.
she’s doing everything to make her stink of garlic, truffle and clammyness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I bet you’d catch typhoid if you sat in the passenger seat of Kate’s car

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t have paid for any of that either 🤣
Who the duck does she think she is at all.
I’m pissing at the fact that Gammon user before said that we all wish we had her successful life..
bleeping HARRRR HARRRR
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How funny a bleeping successful life of robbing of savers pulling her fella out of brass houses and staking us on tattle 😂😂😂 na ya ok love you can have your successful life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also can you imagine how much Olive’s car seat must stink? She’s in it 90% of the time so it must reek of sweat, pissy nappies and mouldy scrambled eggs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine putting an adult sized apron on a 7 month old baby and pretending you’re baking together. These babies are very advanced these days, baking like Mary Berry and troffing down steak for dinner. My kid tit in the bath last night and the instantly tried to eat one of the floating bits of sweet corn as I frantically scooped her out🙃🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Imagine putting an adult sized apron on a 7 month old baby and pretending you’re baking together. These babies are very advanced these days, baking like Mary Berry and troffing down steak for dinner. My kid tit in the bath last night and the instantly tried to eat one of the floating bits of sweet corn🙃🤢
OHD is a manifested and bespoke dreamy baby though! She’s so advanced she even knows how to stalk Danielle on Instagram!

Bet Kate never changes her underwear and walks around with fishy smelling brown shark stained kecks on for 3 days straight. They must really smell after she does her 10k run in 55 minutes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hahahahah I’m howling he needs a step to use the bog 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t shag him with someone else’s fanny
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not only does he look like a 2 foot elf, he looks like one of them fellas whos conversation is absolutely shite because they have literally no layers/nothing about them.

I bet he’s one of them you say “you ok Matt” and he’s like “YA.” And that’s the end of conversation 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So clearly the block list comment was for us because she lifted it straight from here 😂

What did she think it was going to achieve? Did she think we would go ‘oh my god that crappy quote about haters that was taken from a 14 year old girls page has hit me right in my tortured soul. You’ve made me realise how sad and ugly my life is, how can you forgive me Kate’

All it has done Kate is made you look a right bleeping tit. You’ve proven that you post on here and you read here despite you protesting that you don’t.Gloat over your weight loss while it lasts because you’ll pile it all back on again like you did after your gastric band surgery. Not that there is anything wrong with your size as it goes.

We aren’t jealous of you, we don’t even hate you. We pity you, absolutely pity you. As sad as you think we are, we are not the ones who lie about the most simple of things in life for the sake of social media.

Howling that she thinks our fellas are gammon 😂should be more concerned with that cheating hobbit she has shacked up with.Olive will never grow up to respect herself living in a house where her dad runs off dipping his wick in any available candle but her mum won’t leave in case it fucks it her insta perfect life.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine putting an adult sized apron on a 7 month old baby and pretending you’re baking together. These babies are very advanced these days, baking like Mary Berry and troffing down steak for dinner. My kid tit in the bath last night and the instantly tried to eat one of the floating bits of sweet corn as I frantically scooped her out🙃🤢
Howling- 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I bet she’s the kind that never has the windows open and leaves her washing machine full for 3 days after a cycle and puts them away smelling of wet dog.

I’ve just made myself sick thinking of the fungus that must grow down her oblong cleavage, I bet Delo has pulled out half eaten pot noodle pots, Max’s piss drenched tea towels and all kinds from down there
I bet she leaves her washing on the line for days even though it’ll have pissed down for 3 days running.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just thinking of the whole 10km scenario- just thinking what chez thinks. Surely she is buzzing off her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thinking of the whole 10km scenario- just thinking what chez thinks. Surely she is buzzing off her!
Everyone's fucken buzzing off her 😭🤣 cause her lies arnt even believable the stupid thick fat twit can just see a red rant coming on girls I can feel it in me thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.