Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One year away from being an obs and gynae consultant married with a kid.. I really did mess up somewhere didn’t I :(

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My friend’s one year old refuses to eat anything but mush and I’ve just told about the 7 month old eating steak and she’s wheezing hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet her house smells of musk
Oh I bet she’s the kind that never has the windows open and leaves her washing machine full for 3 days after a cycle and puts them away smelling of wet dog.

I’ve just made myself sick thinking of the fungus that must grow down her oblong cleavage, I bet Delo has pulled out half eaten pot noodle pots, Max’s piss drenched tea towels and all kinds from down there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh I bet she’s the kind that never has the windows open and leaves her washing machine full for 3 days after a cycle and puts them away smelling of wet dog.

I’ve just made myself sick thinking of the fungus that must grow down her oblong cleavage, I bet Delo has pulled out half eaten pot noodle pots, Max’s piss drenched tea towels and all kinds from down there
Brown sharks stains
everywhere 🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My friend’s one year old refuses to eat anything but mush and I’ve just told about the 7 month old eating steak and she’s wheezing hahahaha
I wouldn’t even give my 4 year old and 2.5 year old a piece of steak, what the actual duck.
First time I ate steak was probs when I’d left home at 19 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed Olives legs and feet aren’t right looking for a while now. I don’t think she ever did get that baby checked for hip dysplasia.

Reactions: 22
She needs to pack it in with the baking. What 7 month old needs a personalised rolling pin? Get a bleeping grip, clearly she’ll take any free tat thrown her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to pack it in with the baking. What 7 month old needs a personalised rolling pin? Get a bleeping grip, clearly she’ll take any free tat thrown her way.
She wouldn’t have paid for any of that either 🤣
Who the duck does she think she is at all.
I’m pissing at the fact that Gammon user before said that we all wish we had her successful life..
bleeping HARRRR HARRRR
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is it that these random fake accounts that come and troll us always say how jealous we are of Matt. He’s now a gym god and last week he was an underwear model😂😂😂😂

I reckon it’s Matt himself, who else would come out with this tit. I’ll stick with my 6ft 7 bit of gammon. I bet Matt’s willy resembles a cocktail sausage if we’re going with the meat comparisons.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I love the Wiki page- and everytime I scroll the pics I get to the one of Matt eating and howl!!! Honestly I would take my gammon over that slice of Billy bear ham that Matt is!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wouldn’t have paid for any of that either 🤣
Who the duck does she think she is at all.
I’m pissing at the fact that Gammon user before said that we all wish we had her successful life..
bleeping HARRRR HARRRR
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s what I mean, she’ll literally take anything won’t she the cheeky mare? A personalised rolling pin for a 7 month old, bleeping hell I've seen it all now. She’s one soft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it that these random fake accounts that come and troll us always say how jealous we are of Matt. He’s now a gym god and last week he was an underwear model😂😂😂😂

I reckon it’s Matt himself, who else would come out with this tit. I’ll stick with my 6ft 7 bit of gammon. I bet Matt’s willy resembles a cocktail sausage if we’re going with the meat comparisons.
He’s absolutely nothing like the photos she puts up and I’ve seen him in the flesh. Literally Lord Farquuad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
😂 well just popping on here for a quick scan hasn’t disappointed!

7 month old baby eating steak has literally finished me off and I’m dead- just picturing my 4 month old when she gets a bit bigger sat there with a glass of red wine and enjoying a nice fillet with me and my piece of gammon!

And Kate, nice of you to drop by. I’m indeed very jealous of gym fit mat... like it must be pure joy having a fella who needs a step up to use the bog. Nah seriously, I wouldn’t touch your bloke with a barge pole, dipped his bread stick in too much hummus that one. You’re safe, my foof lit declares itself out of business at the thought of him.

You absolute Fanny wipe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
😂 well just popping on here for a quick scan hasn’t disappointed!

7 month old baby eating steak has literally finished me off and I’m dead- just picturing my 4 month old when she gets a bit bigger sat there with a glass of red wine and enjoying a nice fillet with me and my piece of gammon!

And Kate, nice of you to drop by. I’m indeed very jealous of gym fit mat... like it must be pure joy having a fella who needs a step up to use the bog. Nah seriously, I wouldn’t touch your bloke with a barge pole, dipped his bread stick in too much hummus that one. You’re safe, my foof lit declares itself out of business at the thought of him.

You absolute Fanny wipe

Hahahahah I’m howling he needs a step to use the bog 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t shag him with someone else’s fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Charlotte Dawson has done a reel like Truff, lashing clothes at her baby but not as rough as Truff. She has tagged her as well. Truff is gonna climax when she realises

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.