Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the most vile women I’ve ever come across, poor olive will end up self centred & shallow like her ma. She’ll be contouring olive next & olive is massive for her age my 3 kids was the same I loved it, they was healthy & that’s all that mattered. But as long as olive has blue eyes & blonde hair then that’s all that matters to that groc vile vile vile 🤬🤮
On another note, why does pep head always have that dog off the lead? No consideration for anyone else at all... the lot of them are disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 33
How can she think those teeth look good??
Molly mae has had hers removed and her natural teeth are beautiful. She was moaning on her YouTube about how “yellow” they were, but they were perfect. She is another one that annoys me. All those young girls with similar teeth colourings thinking their teeth must be awful if molly says hers are 🙄
Imagine Kates underneath though. Scrambled eggs and roast dinners fall out of the gaps 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Bit early to be on it isn’t it kate
🤣🤣
ffs where is she even going? There’s literally nowhere to go
Molly mae has had hers removed and her natural teeth are beautiful. She was moaning on her YouTube about how “yellow” they were, but they were perfect. She is another one that annoys me. All those young girls with similar teeth colourings thinking their teeth must be awful if molly says hers are 🙄
Imagine Kates underneath though. Scrambled eggs and roast dinners fall out of the gaps 😂
I watched that video of her removing her composites and wow, her natural teeth are stunning. When she said how yellow her natural teeth were I was shocked! I’ve always considered myself to have white teeth but next to hers they’re the colour of a piss soaked bedsheet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ffs where is she even going? There’s literally nowhere to go

I watched that video of her removing her composites and wow, her natural teeth are stunning. When she said how yellow her natural teeth were I was shocked! I’ve always considered myself to have white teeth but next to hers they’re the colour of a piss soaked bedsheet!
😂 piss soaked bedsheet. 😂 yours are toilet white.
But yes. Hers we’re perfect it’s sad that she got those joke shop ones put over the top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They think their teeth are yellow cos they are used to seeing those ridiculous bright white teeth by their Turkish dentist. Teeth are not supposed to be pure white.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please don’t tell me she’s classing opening a pile of parcels (gifted parcels) as a busy week?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.