Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs all she talks about is her daughters physical attributes. She wanted a blonde hair blue eyed baby and Olive is ‘so small in real life’

NO SHE ISN’T. She’s a normal sized child, I actually think she’s quite big for her age and no Kate I’m not trolling your baby. But she’s a healthy well grown girl, she’s not petite like Kate desperately wants her to be. She’s absolutely warped.
she absolutely is big for her age! I found baby clothes were always big made, my wee one always wore a size down and was never in the exact sized clothes for her age group. Olive is definitely a wee chunk and so cute. Why does she go on about her being so tiny?

Reactions: 19
Ffs all she talks about is her daughters physical attributes. She wanted a blonde hair blue eyed baby and Olive is ‘so small in real life’

NO SHE ISN’T. She’s a normal sized child, I actually think she’s quite big for her age and no Kate I’m not trolling your baby. But she’s a healthy well grown girl, she’s not petite like Kate desperately wants her to be. She’s absolutely warped.
One of my friends is the same. She constantly says that her kids are so tiny for their age. Always mentioning that she has to buy clothes 1-2 sizes smaller for them. My friend is a big girl (a lot bigger than Kate). But my point is that maybe it’s a common trait in people who are unhappy with their own weight? They desperately don’t want their kids to ever be overweight so they start to convince themselves that they’re petite 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bizarre behaviour to be honest.

Reactions: 28
Why would a expectant mum who has previously miscarried "manifest" a blonde haired blue eyes baby?
Shes actually sick in the head. Don't we just pray that our babies are healthy?
I'm not in the mood for her today. The way she bangs on about Olive sleeping through, like its the most important thing ever.

The irony of this thread title and her running 108773km in 198 seconds.....
I am running (wo)man. Hi Kate 👋 did you like the title and thats why you decided to wear your go faster stripes?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
One of my friends is the same. She constantly says that her kids are so tiny for their age. Always mentioning that she has to buy clothes 1-2 sizes smaller for them. My friend is a big girl (a lot bigger than Kate). But my point is that maybe it’s a common trait in people who are unhappy with their own weight? They desperately don’t want their kids to ever be overweight so they start to convince themselves that they’re petite 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bizarre behaviour to be honest.
Yes totally agree with you! My friend is on the bigger side and she’s constantly going on about how small her daughter is and how small her feet are. Her daughter is a year and bit older than mine and there’s a huge difference between them, and my little girl is really tall for her age.

Olive is what, nearly 8 months? And she looks like she’s filling out size 6-9m. Zara kids clothes are huge IMO so I’d say Olive is probably average or on the bigger side for her age. Kate is so toxic. She’s going to duck that little girl up mentally.

And in regards to “before life was taken”, she really is a horrible, vile, ugly bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All these small businesses sending her clothes and whatever else. Don’t bother! All you have to do is put a post up of how gorgeous Olif is. Kate will immediately repost, giving your business exposure, minus the tit reels and poor grammar 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she absolutely is big for her age! I found baby clothes were always big made, my wee one always wore a size down and was never in the exact sized clothes for her age group. Olive is definitely a wee chunk and so cute. Why does she go on about her being so tiny?
Because she herself is massive and not her photoshopped self. Nothing wrong with her real size but pretending to be a stick on the gram is.

Reactions: 13
The camera adds 10lbs troll

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m really wound up here, manifestation is toxic positivity; it’s essentially saying for example when my patients deliver a still they’ve manifested that for themselves or if their child isn’t well they’ve manifested it etc, why would you manifest physical attributes or (I’m sorry if this is offensive) why would you manifest anything - where has this come from?
THIS!!

Im all for a bit of optimism and looking for the positives in life but it’s utter bullshit to say you’ve ✨ manifested ✨ your kid being blonde, or a boy/girl, or getting a car or whatever other tit they all come out with. What about when stuff goes wrong???? I really really want some kids Kate but it’s not happened yet. Am I not manifesting hard enough???? Or is that just how life goes and it’ll happen when it happens and my kids will be blonde/brown/ginger/blue/green based on what nature dictates 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really is scarily obsessed by how little oliff looks. Kids going to grow up with some serious issues put upon her by her mother.
Just leave her be she’s incredibly cute!

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s coming out with this manifest tit. It really is the new influencer buzzword. Like a lot of you have said above, the only baby I would want to manifest is a happy and healthy one especially when I’ve had a previous pregnancy which had to end because the baby wasn’t viable for life. I wouldn’t care less if my future babies have orange eyes and green hair, as long as they are healthy. And also agree about the toxic positivity, it almost insinuates that anybody going through a rough time have brought on themselves with their own negative thoughts. Influencers can honestly piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You’d think, considering Olive is her ‘rainbow baby’, she’d just be grateful having carried and laboured a healthy baby. Many woman sadly don’t experience that joy.
That comment she’s made about ‘manifesting’ has knocked me sick. Vile, insensitive vermin is what she is. She’s so out of touch on life.

Wishing for your baby to look a particular way over prioritising her health, says it all about the kind of person she is. Pointless and mentally fucked

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve moved the link to part 2 at the top of the wiki guys 😊👏🏼

has anyone got the screenshots of Chez’s birthday table set up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.