Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Ffs all she talks about is her daughters physical attributes. She wanted a blonde hair blue eyed baby and Olive is ‘so small in real life’

NO SHE ISN’T. She’s a normal sized child, I actually think she’s quite big for her age and no Kate I’m not trolling your baby. But she’s a healthy well grown girl, she’s not petite like Kate desperately wants her to be. She’s absolutely warped.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

davidsdead

VIP Member
Someone close to my family ended up becoming addicted to cocaine to a horrifying degree, we as a family involved SS because she was experiencing full blown psychotic episodes, she had a toddler and a 4 year old who we wanted removed her her care. SS did fuck all, she still has those two kids today.
SS because she’s probably straightened her kids hair? Get a grip woman, you must life a very sheltered life.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

CatHun

VIP Member
Stop the world I’m getting off. She did not seriously say she manifested her baby to come out with hair!!
Maybe you should have spent more time manifesting your boyfriend away from slags in rock ferry so you didn’t have to drag him out of a house party whilst heavily pregnant. Just a thought
F87C3E21-B150-477F-BDEA-5ECFDB56ED9D.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Serious answer ...you obviously don't want that discussed on here and think it's not the place to be discussed so I'm unable and unwilling to answer that, you can't have it both ways.

On another note I do hope your boiling piss didn't scald your bits.
Unable and Unwilling 🤣🤣 omg don’t.

You are able too, we’ve just all said it’s a bit too far throwing SS in but go on, talk about it if you want but we all don’t agree.

If your unwilling to answer - don’t bring up SS on a thread unnecessarily - YOU can’t have it both ways! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
What do you think her long term plan is? She’s getting on a bit now in terms of MUA influencers, she’s not a credible mummy influencer, she can’t afford to move and has wrecked the house so can’t be an interiors influencer.

There’s plenty of younger, more articulate, professional women for these brands to work with and she’ll be replaced. So how’s she going to earn money with no skills or intelligence?

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I still cry laughing every time I see the “fabricated” ring doorbell image of her on the Wiki - looking like a fucking rugby player and him looking like a tiny frog in his utility belt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
So clearly the block list comment was for us because she lifted it straight from here 😂

What did she think it was going to achieve? Did she think we would go ‘oh my god that shitty quote about haters that was taken from a 14 year old girls page has hit me right in my tortured soul. You’ve made me realise how sad and ugly my life is, how can you forgive me Kate’

All it has done Kate is made you look a right fucking tit. You’ve proven that you post on here and you read here despite you protesting that you don’t.Gloat over your weight loss while it lasts because you’ll pile it all back on again like you did after your gastric band surgery. Not that there is anything wrong with your size as it goes.

We aren’t jealous of you, we don’t even hate you. We pity you, absolutely pity you. As sad as you think we are, we are not the ones who lie about the most simple of things in life for the sake of social media.

Howling that she thinks our fellas are gammon 😂should be more concerned with that cheating hobbit she has shacked up with.Olive will never grow up to respect herself living in a house where her dad runs off dipping his wick in any available candle but her mum won’t leave in case it fucks it her insta perfect life.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
This works out around the same time truff said she run? My physically fit military brothers run which he did with day sack on hills granted but same speed yea okay and I am the queen!
All this “running” thing is clearly just for Danielle’s benefit. Danielle is into fitness and it must fucking kill Truff that she’s a lazy smelly get and her fellas Ex (and also the person who their baby stalks online) is fit as a fiddle.

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I just think it’d be fucking hilarious if Olive becomes a goth by the time she’s 13, is somehow insanely intelligent and becomes the complete opposite to Kate and Delo with their Lemo sniffing house music listening ways.
Trying to hold hope out for that child.
Also if she is using heat on Olives hair the poor child will have split ends to rival her mums by her first birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Thing is tho, if she bothered to proof read or double check anything she might of thought ‘hmm that’s a bit offensive’ but she’s so erratic and spur of the moment that she just does whatever she wants when she wants. And that’s reflected in her piss poor decision making and she never accepts responsibility. Like I was just in disbelief at that comment this morning where she referred to lockdown easing as being ‘life before it was taken’. What the fuck? She’s gone about her daily life without a care in the world for anyone else whilst 1000s of people have died of Covid. So who is she to complain?
Not a chance would she have thought on if it was going to offend anyone, she never had before.

She isn’t bright enough to even realise she’s an absolutely disgustingly shallow truck shaped fucker who constantly rubs people up the wrong way.

• Haha
  • Heart

EnolaHolmes

Cheeky vile dog.

How extra Mummy is.... you're a extra dickhead that's all. No one is jealous of that Easter shit show love.
The momma expert who's the best momma there is. Rags the kid out of bed every morning to throw clothes in her face for a insta reel and has her propped up for a photo in outfits she can't move in then drags her round all day with her fucking packed lunch.

No ones making fake accounts you're reading here Jane !
Proper winds me up she's so fucking smug thinks she's doing a better job than everyone else. Kid looks freezing and shattered in those Easter pics. As if a 7 month old gives a fuck about a back drop !! All for Instagram as fucking per usual !!
You know for a fact if people were sending her messages she would post them on her Insta.

But she can’t, cause everyone knows it’s here where she reads. Religiously.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Hahahahah I’m howling he needs a step to use the bog 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t shag him with someone else’s fanny
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not only does he look like a 2 foot elf, he looks like one of them fellas whos conversation is absolutely shite because they have literally no layers/nothing about them.

I bet he’s one of them you say “you ok Matt” and he’s like “YA.” And that’s the end of conversation 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Could you really be arsed living your life, constantly thinking of ways to go excessive and ott to make out your life is perfect and happy. The amount of followers she has vs her likes are at around 2%. The other % are on here and I’m pretty certain we’ve got the majority of her followers here lurking, laughing at her. She’s a fukin joke. All olive needs is her love and attention but she gives that all to us. For that she is not a good mum.
oh, and I don’t think it was the wine she was on last night. Her and delo was defo on the lemo. Hence all the coke bogey picking today 🤮dirt fukin greb

• Haha
  • Sick

chattycatty

VIP Member
I can’t work out if this is being sarcastic or not
funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every week we have a comedy act on here don’t we 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jealous of that wrench oh please come on 😂😂😂 I’m fat I’m rich 🤑 have a very handsome husband I’ve bought two lads up without social media I sponge of no one and I have two living rooms with boss comfy sofas 😂😂😂 I also have a spare room for my mum and mum in law to stay so they don’t have to sleep on a free sofa bed 🙏🏻 Godbless us all 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Oh and for all you trolls, I've been working closely with a professional hair stylist for bespoke advice and its deffo fine to straighten your babys hair mmmkay. Use code proppet10 for 10% off my dreamy baby hair berst straighteners guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Bizarre to have that full on Easter show but olive won’t be eating any chocolate 🤷🏽‍♀️ fuck imagine her birthday party.
It was my daughters first Easter aswell and you know what she got, fuck all! She had a Peter rabbit baby grown on and we sat in our own garden in the shade
Imagine the 1st birthday!

Big Balloon piles everywhere, big light up number 1 surrounded by dusty flowers

Proppet (love this name) and truff both have curly blows, bespoke shit flickers and tutus, then they come flying in with a pair of “angle” wings on

Bespoke Billy bear ham and cumber butties with truffle crisp and whispering “angle” served on a spoon, because shes to tight to buy more than one bottle

The biggest bespoke truffle birthday cake you ever did see! With a hand made proppet sitting on top

And Party bags full of gifted tat unsuitable for babies

• Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha fucking hell the Easter display as even more ridiculous than I thought it would be😂😂

No one is making fake accounts to send her messages she just cannot drag herself away from tattle😂 why torture yourself, enjoy your amazing day with your manifested ginger baby and your hunk of gammon!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Fuuuck me she isn’t half at it 🤣🤣 my boyfriend is a regular runner, runs a good 4/5 times a week and has done for a good year or so. He’s very athletic and lives a healthy lifestyle in general (unlike me 🤣) His personal best is a 6K at just under 24 minutes. So I highly doubt an absolute monster with a tyre of fat around her stomach managed that. Why is she such a liar? 😩 she finds it so easy to lie it hurts my brain.

also.. does it make anyone else VIOLENTLY angry when she uses this > ✌🏼 Emoji at every opportunity 😨😨😨😨

• Haha