Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
She ended that live by saying “have a lovely day whether you’re inside or out” and then stuck her finger up at the camera.

Also, why has she still got tons of shit piled up behind her in that room? There’s only about 10% of that room ever on camera when she’s filming, and she can’t keep it clear?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

gigi_93

VIP Member
Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s shit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and shit!
Yes! All I had was FaceTiming with my fella and then he dumped me (I don’t mean to go on about it) and I’ve been so fucking lonely. I actually broke lockdown a couple of times just to see one friend because the alternative didn’t bear thinking about, my head was wrecked. All my friends have got kids too. So it’s definitely not just you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Imarealist

TROLLS! You’re all trolls! Kate worked closely with the Easter Bunny to ensure Proppet (love this!) had the most bespoke, amazing, gifted 1st Easter possible complete with terrifying woodland creatures and Victorian ghost child outfits!

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
When she says EVERYWHERE, is she referring to her pubes also?
No I’m pretty sure she told everyone last year her mini was a smooth as a dolphin, that’s one little over share that’s been burned in to my memory 🤢

Telling the things she “manifested” 🙄 for her daughter were blonde hair and blue eyes. Not good health or anything important like that! Poor kid is an Instagram prop. I’m sure she loves her but her priorities are so so wrong and damaging.

• Haha
  • Sick

gossip29

VIP Member
“Off for a family day” WHERE ARE THEY GOING 😩 it’s a bank holiday in lockdown, nowhere is open and it’s shite weather (literally snowing here!).
They’re going for a family splash in the river Mersey troll. It’s good for their mental health

• Haha

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Why is it that these random fake accounts that come and troll us always say how jealous we are of Matt. He’s now a gym god and last week he was an underwear model😂😂😂😂

I reckon it’s Matt himself, who else would come out with this shit. I’ll stick with my 6ft 7 bit of gammon. I bet Matt’s willy resembles a cocktail sausage if we’re going with the meat comparisons.
He’s absolutely nothing like the photos she puts up and I’ve seen him in the flesh. Literally Lord Farquuad.

• Haha
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
There is SO much to comment on in this I genuinely don’t know where to begin.

You have cheered up my day with your talk of gammon and gym-fit fellas. Will you be here long? I would love for you to entertain us some more 🙏

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
It's killing yous trolls that your have boyfriends and husband's that are fat that look like gammons. Kate is killing it with her diet and workouts 💪👌 and has a lovely gym fit fella that guys want to be and girls want to be with. Stop internalising your problems and blaming them on someone because she's got a successful life you can only drem of x
Hi Kate! 💨

• Haha
  • Heart

Verydemanding

😂 well just popping on here for a quick scan hasn’t disappointed!

7 month old baby eating steak has literally finished me off and I’m dead- just picturing my 4 month old when she gets a bit bigger sat there with a glass of red wine and enjoying a nice fillet with me and my piece of gammon!

And Kate, nice of you to drop by. I’m indeed very jealous of gym fit mat... like it must be pure joy having a fella who needs a step up to use the bog. Nah seriously, I wouldn’t touch your bloke with a barge pole, dipped his bread stick in too much hummus that one. You’re safe, my foof lit declares itself out of business at the thought of him.

You absolute Fanny wipe

Hahahahah I’m howling he needs a step to use the bog 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t shag him with someone else’s fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

keytotruth

VIP Member
If you break my brothers strava screenshot down to 7k she run quicker than a soldier whose a front line soldier who does pt and runs every single day? Righhhhht get her on the elite squad for the UK marathon team

Little olive isn't blonde what is her obsession
Plus on her caption the blonde jean in our family,as what opposed to the brown haired jean? Start spelling correctly you twat its gene

Attachments

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Am I a terrible mother If I don’t dress up my bespoke baby As a bunny, surrounded by chocolate eggs and cookies she baked by herself yesterday, whilst I swan about in a matching headband decorating a table so that my 10000 bubble comes over to get pissed with me, whilst the babies lashed in her bouncer on the worktop unsupervised?
just checking with THM as I know she doesn’t read here

eta my bespoke baby is 2 months old and catching up with the child prodigy oliff

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
She had literally put that shit show together to provoke a reaction here. And then she has sat and stalked the comments, then goes on to say stop making fake accounts. But we're the ones obsessed with her? 🤣 shes unhinged. Have another wine Kate doll, and enjoy binning all that shite from your 'displays' on Tuesday

#wheresdelo

• Haha

Nosey8518

Chatty Member
And what a glorious day that was. Easter dinner, choc and eggs. I scrolled the gram today as I do every weekend and I just think all these influencers (no marks) need a reality check. The Easter shite on display does not explain the holiday Easter: not saying you need Jesus on a crucifix, but it does annoy me that most of these so called influencers won’t know the story or what the egg represents.

I fear for the youth of today- what do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a blogger or youtuber. Scary.

Last thought on the influencer scenario. If people need to share their identity then people need to take an exam to ‘influence’ the youth of tomorrow. So if you don’t speak or write grammatically correct you Should be banned. May start a petition on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Will post the pictures of the party tomorrow Guyzzzzzz......once I've photoshopped myself to absolute fuck & filtered the baby to look Blonde and Tanned like my manifestations 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
Four day bank holiday where you are expected to spend the time with your family because everything is shut must be Delos worst nightmare.

Bet he’s told her he’s got a panelling job and is just sitting off somewhere in a car park texting other birds

• Haha