Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate being that person but she needs to make an appt to get that girls legs looked at in the latest reel instead of throwing clothes at her

Reactions: 20
Not a tooth in sight 🙄
She’s got two troll! That’s what I said so I am right!
Jesus she’s annoying. And him on that scooter thing- I think he loves getting spoken about too. Least sexy person ever but what do I know, I’ve got my gammon at home

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahahaha as if any of it could be fabricated, it's mainly lifted from her actual Instagram the melon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor child must of been freezing today with what she’s got on not even a proper coat an hat on, why hasn’t she got a bigger sized hat on and the same for pixie the elf he looks like he’s got olives on an she’s got his on. Sorry to say it but she does not know how to be a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she has been to Otterspool in Liverpool and Nantwich today? I'm sure on the motorways it still says "Essential travel only"...!?!

Is feeding a lamb from a bottle essential?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just been scrolling through her Twitter account and came across this that she’s retweeted. I heard it’s inspired alanis morisette to release ironic 2.0
FAA265BB-DB8B-4CCC-9026-3CF836BD64A5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Actually I think it says something about minimising journeys... but my point still stands 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just having a Monday scroll through the wiki and bleeping cackling at this interpretation of Oliver
Have you seen the comment though above it that someone on here said? I left it in the screenshot on the wiki.. it says something like “OHD looks like a potato with hair” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she has been to Otterspool in Liverpool and Nantwich today? I'm sure on the motorways it still says "Essential travel only"...!?!

She’ll probably pretend to have breastfed the lamb like she did with Olive for three months😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I’ve been in nantwich today I would have bleeping laughed in her face if I saw her.. unlike her I live 5 Mins down the road from Nantwich 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.