Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I think it says something about minimising journeys... but my point still stands šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I think now you can pretty much drive from one end of the country to the other to pass the time now, no more stay local, essential only or anything like that - only I fine tooth combed the guidelines when I was off last week as I wanted to go to Alton Towers to walk around the gardens because it's my fave place and I miss it, but the Ā£25 for 2 entrance fee put me off - plus the cost of driving there when I could just walk round one of the many parks here!

But surely she has petting zoos closer to where she is?! A baby lamb is a baby lamb, doesn't need a ridiculous journey

Reactions: 10
So a few takeaways from my scroll through KHM Twitter.
1) sheā€™s been doing a ā€˜big revelā€™ from 2017
2) sheā€™s always been passive aggressive
3) she bleeping looooooves to brag and has a bad case of illusions of grandeur, proper narcissistic traits
4) she has always had a problem with people having opinions of her, back then it wasnā€™t trolls but people she knew. Calling them jealous and hate seeing her successful āœŒšŸ½šŸ˜‚
5) she has always been absolutely bleeping terrible at spelling. Wow.
6) Iā€™ve lost brain cells reading her tweets. She is the most boring basic witch ever, sheā€™s not even Fiat 500, sheā€™s way more basic

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think now you can pretty much drive from one end of the country to the other to pass the time now, no more stay local, essential only or anything like that - only I fine tooth combed the guidelines when I was off last week as I wanted to go to Alton Towers to walk around the gardens because it's my fave place and I miss it, but the Ā£25 for 2 entrance fee put me off - plus the cost of driving there when I could just walk round one of the many parks here!

But surely she has petting zoos closer to where she is?! A baby lamb is a baby lamb, doesn't need a ridiculous journey
Everything and everyplace she goes to is purely in aid of Instagram and likes. It's so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Delo needs to drink some milk. At least theyā€™re clean unlike cathedral Kateā€™s.
2E3770AE-D728-480C-9371-98F2DEA6057F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So a few takeaways from my scroll through KHM Twitter.
1) sheā€™s been doing a ā€˜big revelā€™ from 2017
2) sheā€™s always been passive aggressive
3) she bleeping looooooves to brag and has a bad case of illusions of grandeur, proper narcissistic traits
4) she has always had a problem with people having opinions of her, back then it wasnā€™t trolls but people she knew. Calling them jealous and hate seeing her successful āœŒšŸ½šŸ˜‚
5) she has always been absolutely bleeping terrible at spelling. Wow.
6) Iā€™ve lost brain cells reading her tweets. She is the most boring basic witch ever, sheā€™s not even Fiat 500, sheā€™s way more basic
Sheā€™s more of a Fiat punto

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Type ā€˜Katie Hayesā€™ in to google and on the Images thereā€™s one insta vs real life from the wiki. (Red dress aka sausage roll covered in ketchup).

Type ā€˜olive haze Delamereā€™ and thereā€™s loads of Kates insta vs real life wiki photos.

Type ā€˜olive hazeā€™ in google and thereā€™s loads of objects with the colour ā€œolive hazeā€ eg. Olive haze blinds, olive haze paint, olive haze top.

Pointless post, but itā€™s been a boring day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Type ā€˜Katie Hayesā€™ in to google and on the Images thereā€™s one insta vs real life from the wiki. (Red dress aka sausage roll covered in ketchup).

Type ā€˜olive haze Delamereā€™ and thereā€™s loads of Kates insta vs real life wiki photos.

Type ā€˜olive hazeā€™ in google and thereā€™s loads of objects with the colour ā€œolive hazeā€ eg. Olive haze blinds, olive haze paint, olive haze top.

Pointless post, but itā€™s been a boring day.
just did this out of boredom and noticed this whopper... look at the size of that hand šŸ˜‚absolute shovel

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How was she at a farm? Theyā€™ve been given the go ahead to open today on the 12th? My kids are dying to go to one!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so confused. Oh darlinā€™ are still trading/using social media. Once your company is struck off youā€™re no longer able to do that?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.