Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think her long term plan is? She’s getting on a bit now in terms of MUA influencers, she’s not a credible mummy influencer, she can’t afford to move and has wrecked the house so can’t be an interiors influencer.

There’s plenty of younger, more articulate, professional women for these brands to work with and she’ll be replaced. So how’s she going to earn money with no skills or intelligence?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had so much more respect for Kate when she didn't want to show Olive off too pure an all...as soon as i heard she was pregnant I was so happy for her. She made out she was so maternal with her cousins kids etc!

All I see now is a sad, desperate mum trying her best to be noticed on SM 🙁

The troll rants are so unprofessional it's not relatable anymore she's not had any death threats or people wanting to hunt her down, it's only people's opinions about her crazy behaviour.

I bet she is desperate to repost a few fake account messages but has been told not too so the 2 fingers is her only way to say she's getting them 🤔 oh and a little scroll on her hourly

Reactions: 36
What do you think her long term plan is? She’s getting on a bit now in terms of MUA influencers, she’s not a credible mummy influencer, she can’t afford to move and has wrecked the house so can’t be an interiors influencer.

There’s plenty of younger, more articulate, professional women for these brands to work with and she’ll be replaced. So how’s she going to earn money with no skills or intelligence?
I dunno but she’s like a cockroach - she’ll survive anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If she had a good business plan she'd focus on skincare, her followers are getting older but she's missed the boat with it I think, plus it's probably too technical for her.

Doing what's she does surely doesn't have much longevity and won't pay the bills!

Reactions: 19
She hasn't even got anything make up related in her bio, its only her name that relates to being an MUA. Probs just gonna try and milk the ads and swipe ups till proppet is 18

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She could reapply to savers? Send a sorry note to them (like she sent to herself claiming to be one of the trolls)?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Professional victim aka the trollminator.
Tell people get bored with her constantly going on about when she takes no action to stop it.
Block key words
Don’t respond
And stop reading here.
Then will pop out a new propet before OHD is 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still cry laughing every time I see the “fabricated” ring doorbell image of her on the Wiki - looking like a bleeping rugby player and him looking like a tiny frog in his utility belt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Still no sign of Olive’s first tooth on her latest reel. I refuse to refer to it and call it what Kate does. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still cry laughing every time I see the “fabricated” ring doorbell image of her on the Wiki - looking like a bleeping rugby player and him looking like a tiny frog in his utility belt 🤣🤣🤣
Has she said it isn't real. How the hell would that be made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not her biggest fan, you all know she fucks me off with her attitude towards Covid and her lack of abiding by the rules of the Country.

Yeah report her for that, but saying SS need to be notified is a bit extreme in my opinion and if she is to be reported, let’s leave it to someone a bit closer to home.

Back to GDPR Breaches Dog’s Breath...
Is there an update on the GDPR stuff?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.