Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she dare mention social services talk in her incoming red rant tonight?? Or will she avoid sending people here to see the truth that most on here dont agree, therefore spoiling her troll narrative 🤔

Reactions: 17
Will she dare mention social services talk in her incoming red rant tonight?? Or will she avoid sending people here to see the truth that most on here dont agree, therefore spoiling her troll narrative 🤔
She will no doubt say she is working closely with social services, and share some DM’s she has received from them saying she is an amazing CEO boss babe momma

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good morning trolls! In regards to her foot her aunt is a nurse, so she will be able to give advice and safeguard.

truff probably won’t take much notice but ya know the thought is there.

Shall we play bingo?

9k run in three minutes to run all the chocolate and the wine and truffle juice off 😂😂😂

I feel sick at the thought of the stench coming from her.

super bespoke dinner with my one the dreamy model?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“Off for a family day” WHERE ARE THEY GOING 😩 it’s a bank holiday in lockdown, nowhere is open and it’s shite weather (literally snowing here!).

• Angry
Reactions: 33
“Off for a family day” WHERE ARE THEY GOING 😩 it’s a bank holiday in lockdown, nowhere is open and it’s shite weather (literally snowing here!).
They’re going for a family splash in the river Mersey troll. It’s good for their mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone close to my family ended up becoming addicted to cocaine to a horrifying degree, we as a family involved SS because she was experiencing full blown psychotic episodes, she had a toddler and a 4 year old who we wanted removed her her care. SS did duck all, she still has those two kids today.
SS because she’s probably straightened her kids hair? Get a grip woman, you must life a very sheltered life.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I don’t understand them, even Charlotte Dawson placed the clothes on her child, KHM full on threw a hairband at her kids face. Not even her middle section! Like all these people who do the reels with food, throwing the eggs around. Get a grip!
I had to go back and watch the Easter reel again, she does full on lob that head band at baby truffles bake 😂😂😂 poor thing is going to develop a twitch.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Could you be arsed getting your kid dressed one piece of clothing at a time and having to get your phone out between layers to document it. I have to chase my 8 month old around the room to get her dressed and usually she ends up pissing on the floor crawling away from me trying to get her nappy on 😩🤣
I can imagine it’s been done a few times each piece of clothing to get it to look right for the gram aswel, who even has the time to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just find this Easter presents, Easter displays etc the epitome of tack. Give them an egg and be done with it. What's next Halloween presents?? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 35
Dear Kate,

See its this I can’t get my head around with you.... 2 fingers to Instagram and “trolls” and then the whole “let people celebrate what they want” speech ..... if you don’t want people to criticise or to clearly work out you have people in your house in a pandemic don’t bloody post it... but oh I forgot how else will you get any of your free shite.
Also she complains her innocent child is being trolled.... don’t post your child who also doesn’t get a say in the fact she is plastered all over the internet... oh I forgot she is your new cash cow.... can’t you see you have turned #poppet is just the lastest product you are promoting this whole influencer child comboI find really distasteful turning your children into stock.
Please don’t drop any more clothes on your child’s face or stick the camera in her face every 2 minutes...they are only little for a very short time just enjoy that interaction with her and put down your phone.
Please for the love of god wash your brushes before doing live tutorials and iron your clothes before showing fashion ideas, check out Madison Beers makeup tutorial that’s the 2021 look people want...leave yours in 2016 where it belongs.
Please stop talking about trolls it’s boring and your hanging on it and you just bring more people here to read the WIKI, everyone knows you keep going on and on to just raise your followers.
There are some great influencers out there and right now, the competition is fierce and if you don’t sort your tit out you won’t have a dreamy bespoke career for much longer.
I know and hope you will read this Kate so please take it as constructive criticism, I’m not a troll I don’t wish you any harm in fact I wish you all the best and success for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I imagine this is what happens to Delo when Truff flops herself into bed every night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.