Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is drinking before 5.00 pm when responsible for a 6 month old advisable by the professionals/experts?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hoooowling at that video then ' Matt your in the way ' little Matt ' I'm tidying up'

He sounds ragin doesn't even crack a smile, probs coz he has to tidy up after her the smelly bison

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I literally cannot keep up with you lot anymore, so I gave up 😂 JUST THOUGHT I WOULD COME ON... because of how fuming Matt is in that latest story “Matt your in the way Matt your in the way” can anyone hear what he says back? I hope it’s fat bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
duck right off..... im not being a mum bore today but look at this now. 6 month old in a bumbo seat unsupervised on a worktop.
She's bleeping shocking her !!!
Probably left her there whilst she fills her face with bleeping lobster.
Tell ya what she's so thirsty to be a Momma blogger , brands need to bleeping look who they're associating with !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Little off topic, but I seen this a few days ago on chloe Lewis’ page. Not sure if it’s been shared before, but does it look familiar to you? Not one original idea in kates moon head.
332D78EE-FFBF-4571-AD28-8B988FB1EA96.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t usually comment on here (actually I have once ages ago just to let you all know how much you have me howling 🤣) however I do try to keep up with the threads. I unfollowed truff some time ago now as she was doing my bleeping head in and at the time my tolerance levels for all of these ‘influenzas’ were at an all time low. A few of them got unfollowed at the same time.... beggy little tramps 😷
Anyway I’m just coming on to say this (directly to Kate- even though she doesn’t read here)...

Instagram and social media are not your job. You are not a beauty blogger- by simply googling the meaning even you could figure that out. You are not an interior designer- truff towers is living proof of that. You are not a CEO boss babe.
You are a very average MUA from the Wirral who needs help- not from the mind pt- actual professional help. You clearly have traits of narcissistic personality disorder and trained professionals can help you- you can access a range of therapies and we will all support you.
You have a beautiful baby girl there is no doubt about that- so please for her sake.... seek the help you so desperately need.
P.S I AM NOT TROLL, MY AIM IS TO HELP ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
God he bleeping hates her doesn’t. The absolute kip of her tea, who pairs mussels and king prawns with falafel and humous? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t usually comment on here (actually I have once ages ago just to let you all know how much you have me howling 🤣) however I do try to keep up with the threads. I unfollowed truff some time ago now as she was doing my bleeping head in and at the time my tolerance levels for all of these ‘influenzas’ were at an all time low. A few of them got unfollowed at the same time.... beggy little tramps 😷
Anyway I’m just coming on to say this (directly to Kate- even though she doesn’t read here)...

Instagram and social media are not your job. You are not a beauty blogger- by simply googling the meaning even you could figure that out. You are not an interior designer- truff towers is living proof of that. You are not a CEO boss babe.
You are a very average MUA from the Wirral who needs help- not from the mind pt- actual professional help. You clearly have traits of narcissistic personality disorder and trained professionals can help you- you can access a range of therapies and we will all support you.
You have a beautiful baby girl there is no doubt about that- so please for her sake.... seek the help you so desperately need.
P.S I AM NOT TROLL, MY AIM IS TO HELP ❤
Hi Pedro ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His stupid bleeping face. He looks as thick as her

“Matt your in the way..” - How about you get up from your stool and move you lazy duck.
"Tell me im in the way again and it'll be you in a bin full of ice with the lid firmly shut" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Covids a bleeping joke to her and her mates isn’t it. bleeping self absorbed thick cunts
42A04B79-34AE-45EB-84FE-E987C29EB062.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"Tell me im in the way again and it'll be you in a bin full of ice with the lid firmly shut" 🤣🤣
He’ll have to phone the council and get another wheely bin delivered asap, theirs will be full of rubble and random brambles and mounds of Max’s tit that they didn’t clear in time for the baby shower 🤣

Matt was not bleeping moving for her 😂🤣🤣 ya fella can’t bare you girl
bleeping hell, He’ll be slam dunking the smelly gigantic dough ball into their bath at this rate before he’s even turned the taps on for her.

“MATTTT SED AV A BAFFFFF”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is drinking before 5.00 pm when responsible for a 6 month old advisable by the professionals/experts?
Not gonna fuckin lie I've had a few vinos when my little one was a baby but not in a state where I couldn't look after them, 😂

Reactions: 15
We need some tea on this thread trolls. Someone slide into Matts DMs tonight while he’s clearly fumin with Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck right off..... im not being a mum bore today but look at this now. 6 month old in a bumbo seat unsupervised on a worktop.
She's bleeping shocking her !!!
Probably left her there whilst she fills her face with bleeping lobster.
Tell ya what she's so thirsty to be a Momma blogger , brands need to bleeping look who they're associating with !!
Is she talking about the woman dunking herself in a wheelie bin full of ice water as “goals” 😂😂😂

(She was on the news earlier - training for some sort of swim in cold water idk)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.