Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just see truff getting in her bespoke wheelie bin in truff towers and dj dirty dick walking over and shutting the lid 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Matt needs to raise his game from running Truff a bath........I suggest cranking up his pressure washer and giving her a blast 🤣 Great for getting rid of 37 layers of fake tan and hair masks 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’ll have to phone the council and get another wheely bin delivered asap, theirs will be full of rubble and random brambles and mounds of Max’s tit that they didn’t clear in time for the baby shower 🤣

bleeping hell, He’ll be slam dunking the smelly gigantic dough ball into their bath at this rate before he’s even turned the taps on for her.

“MATTTT SED AV A BAFFFFF”
I could imagine their wheely bin has ancient poo bags stuck to the bottom of it.
...staffys do massive shits as well so it will bleeping PONG! I bet she just chucks bare nappies in the bin as well.
Scruffy cunts

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How is that woman goals?! She’s sitting in a wheelie bin hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Why is she trying to jump on the cold water trend? She just half arse tries everything doesn’t she?!
I’d slide into Matty’s DMs if he’d bleeping accept my request hahaha ive had a tit day so feel like causing trouble hahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How is that woman goals?! She’s sitting in a wheelie bin hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Why is she trying to jump on the cold water trend? She just half arse tries everything doesn’t she?!
I’d slide into Matty’s DMs if he’d bleeping accept my request hahaha ive had a tit day so feel like causing trouble hahahahahahaha
Just send him a nude

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will she duck ever get in an ice bath 😂 She just jumps on every bleeping current trend to try and be relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will she duck ever get in an ice bath 😂 She just jumps on every bleeping current trend to try and be relevant.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Exactly, she won’t get in a warm one as it is unless her fella bleeping insists nevermind a cold one 🤣🤣🤣

i bet her minge smells like Blue cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What pic of her at a desk? Have you notice that child always jumps out of her skin when she says her name

Delos bleeping fuming I'm cleaning up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Next time she posts a question box with ‘what do you want to see more of on my page?’ I’m going to reply with ‘more examples of how much your fella hates you!’
I love that he makes no secret of the fact he can’t stand her. He’d be long gone without olive

• Haha
Reactions: 31
duck right off..... im not being a mum bore today but look at this now. 6 month old in a bumbo seat unsupervised on a worktop.
She's bleeping shocking her !!!
Probably left her there whilst she fills her face with bleeping lobster.
Tell ya what she's so thirsty to be a Momma blogger , brands need to bleeping look who they're associating with !!
Poor olif, kid doesn't stand a chance with these to idiots, sat on top of the island watching a woman in a bin full of ice water

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive got a 8 month old & I would never want to criticise another Mum but this girl omg I've looked at that pic about 10 times I can't believe she's got a 6 month old baby sat at a desk for Instagram content.
Shes desperate to make out OHD is over achieving - feeding herself. holding cutlery, sleeping 13 hours- now sitting reading books at a desk.
Truff's behaviour is truly dangerous and disturbing !
She’s wishing this child’s life away quite disturbing tbh

Reactions: 18
Max is probs reminiscing on his time at the dog hotel, Delos thinking of other birds and olive is hoping Mez is on her way to pick her up. Not one of them wants to be there
8BF0F604-2A31-4166-8EBA-4B1FFFDF04CE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Been dead busy all day so just CaTcHiNg uP.. soz that pic of olive sitting in that chair!! She prob held her and set the timer for the pic and moved away as soon as it took! I can’t believe that’s real the kid can’t even sit up

soz if this has already been said. I’ve had a twit of a week and I’m half a bottle of wine in. I’m feeling extremely venomous and angry

Reactions: 27
Talk all week on here of her not spending time in her cupboard of a living and of course..... she’s in there tonight instead of cooped up in the bedroom! Tattle bingo strikes AGAIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can just see truff getting in her bespoke wheelie bin in truff towers and dj dirty dick walking over and shutting the lid 🤣🤣🤣
she wouldn’t fit big truffalo would get stuck & matty would need to use olive oil to slide her back out like the snake that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah, he hates her. The huff when he looks at her then the telly. Also, she sounds pissed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.