Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am Gobsmacked at just how much makeup she puts on her face. Is that normal? Or am I behind the times? She must look so strange in real life with that much slap on her face.
Any ex-dancers on here?? Reminds me of the XXX strength Leichner stage make up that needed chiselling off at the end of a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any ex-dancers on here?? Reminds me of the XXX strength Leichner stage make up that needed chiselling off at the end of a show!
Yes!!! So true, my skin would not cope with that amount of make up anymore 😂 I don’t know how she wears that much (yet clearly knows nothing about skin care - like the other day when someone asked her about the ordinary).

Reactions: 15
Todays 1st top knot on olive 👏 kate scroll back on ur instergram hunny to 11th of February u also stated its olive 1st top knot once again then god girl give it a rest n go get professional help cause u seriously need it god help poor little olive swear 🤪 she is that backwards she forgets what she post n says the fucken lier

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She legitimately can not keep up with her own lies. 11th of feb olives top knot. Today ‘Olives first top knot’ yes this is trivial and who cares about a child’s hair you may ask? Well not me. However I think it really does point to her character of being a compulsive liar. Kate forgets, but tattle never will girl.
I've just said the same she forgets what she says. Kate I would advise you to nip the homey buy ur self a little note pad n start Wrighting down what u say n date the top of the paper so u know cause ur forgetting what ur saying u sound ever so silly 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Todays 1st top knot on olive 👏 kate scroll back on ur instergram hunny to 11th of February u also stated its olive 1st top knot once again then god girl give it a rest n go get professional help cause u seriously need it god help poor little olive swear 🤪 she is that backwards she forgets what she post n says the fucken lier
I’m sure she should have a minder. Maybe that’s Mez’s role in all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FUCKKKKK OFF 🤣🤣🤣
Call the crem! You kill me off abongo ❤
😂 nothing to do with me. Tom hanks dm’d me to let me know he’s a lurker on this thread and provided the video as he obvs can’t do it as being a “tattle troll” will effect his career significantly and can’t afford to have Kate and delo bounce down his path. He advised me he’s playing her in his new film “woe on the wirral” and wanted advice. You can’t make this stuff up 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 I loved him in ‘sleepless in de tattle’.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've just said the same she forgets what she says. Kate I would advise you to nip the homey buy ur self a little note pad n start Wrighting down what u say n date the top of the paper so u know cause ur forgetting what ur saying u sound ever so silly 😭
She should just bleeping consult us with everything she posts. Before uploading to your story upload here Kate and we can check for you...
• Is the spelling correct
• Are you lying
• Have you read the room
• Has it been photoshopped
• Will anyone give a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I cannot bareeeee people who tell pointless lies. It really really fucks me off that a) people lie over something that literally makes no difference and nobody is arsed about and b) treat you as if you hatched yesterday and are too thick to see through their blatant BS.

Nobody Kate is arsed about your kid’s (ginger) top knot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😂 nothing to do with me. Tom hanks dm’d me to let me know he’s a lurker on this thread and provided the video as he obvs can’t do it as being a “tattle troll” will effect his career significantly and can’t afford to have Kate and delo bounce down his path. He advised me he’s playing her in his new film “woe on the wirral” and wanted advice. You can’t make this stuff up 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 I loved him in ‘sleepless in de tattle’.
Ahahahaha love you 😽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So on that reel, on the liquid blush she’s put benefit on the cheap side, but on the mascara she’s put benefit on the high end side? Which one is it truff?? Also took me about 7 attempts to get these screenshots as her reel is more erratic than her life View attachment 456181View attachment 456182
Her skin with all that crap on looks thirsty as duck. It reminds me when I used to get my makeup done in 2011 by some college leaver for 15 quid 😂
She bleeping needs to move with the times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do any of her followers wonder who she’s speaking to? As her posts are always directed as if she is speaking to someone (tattle). She’s a full on loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She tells so many bleeping lies she literally can't keep up with them!!

Katie Hayes #60 I am pathological liar🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow I don’t thinks she gets reels... that was bleeping manic 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I do feel sorry for her... in fact no I don’t... but she knows she’s drowning, she knows she hasn’t got it anymore. She’s lost and desperately trying to find a direction. That’s why she’s so reliant on tattle for content.

You are welcome Truffle pants. See, we are good people 😏

Reactions: 18
Why would you do a comparison review, sped up on a reel?!! I couldn’t see / read anything, and didn’t even get to see the end result for more than a microsecond!! She really needs to work out which type of social media application should be used for the type of content she’s putting out. That should have been an IGTV

Reactions: 23
So on that reel, on the liquid blush she’s put benefit on the cheap side, but on the mascara she’s put benefit on the high end side? Which one is it truff?? Also took me about 7 attempts to get these screenshots as her reel is more erratic than her life View attachment 456181View attachment 456182
I thought this too. Someone had asked blush shes used on the cheap side and she said Benefit. It's hardly collection £2.99 is it..

Also, her engagement with people that ask questions, is absolutely shocking!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.