Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to do a Mother’s Day box but it’s for everyone.. not a Mother’s Day box then is it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she have KHM on everything? She’s tit at make up. She doesn’t do make up lessons or anyone’s make up.

KHM - Katie Hayes MOTHER
KHM - Katie Hayes MONSTER
KHM - Katie Hayes MAN-HANDLER
Oh ffs the long awaited news is out the bag. She’s done a colab with BPerfect! Something she clearly isn’t 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 ha ha ha ha she’s so tit at advertising.
So all your favourite items.
I thought the GIFD box had all your favourite items in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So you have to pre-order them then... apply for a link which you use later to be able to buy one. Guessing they haven’t invested heavily in this then!! The boxes probably haven’t even been printed yet because they want to see how many sell, and they’re obviously not expecting a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would I sign up to get a box that I don’t know what’s in it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s so cheap... Say it’s affordable Truff! I’d go mad if I was paying someone to promote my brand and they kept calling it cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she supposed to have those hairdresser clips still in her hair?! She’s such a bleeping woman

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s hyped up this big launch to do it as a tit boring pre recorded video. I’m a bleeping bloke and even I can work out she’d have been better off doing a live, showing every product explaining why it’s the fave of this week and doing the “look” and really selling it. Jesus she’s inept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
B Perfect has done a collaboration with a really tit unqualified part-time MUA new mum from Northern Ireland, revealed tonight too. Said collaboration is also just a box with her name on it and makeup she has chosen and allegedly uses inside.

Brendan is a twit and not fussy who he works with. I’ve actual second hand embarrassment for Kate going on like that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So this is the girl who couldn’t/still cannot pronounce the BPerfect Strawberry Mousse tan?

MOOSE as she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So you have to pre-order them then... apply for a link which you use later to be able to buy one. Guessing they haven’t invested heavily in this then!! The boxes probably haven’t even been printed yet because they want to see how many sell, and they’re obviously not expecting a lot!
Not wasting their money and time after the ‘success’ of the last box 😂😂. She might sell these simply cos it’s Mother’s Day/Easter but literally just by fluke

B Perfect has done a collaboration with a really tit unqualified part-time MUA new mum from Northern Ireland, revealed tonight too. Said collaboration is also just a box with her name on it and makeup she has chosen and allegedly uses inside.

Brendan is a twit and not fussy who he works with. I’ve actual second hand embarrassment for Kate going on like that 😬
So is kates full of collection 2000 then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BPerfect? Aren’t they the brand who opened a shop in ireland, during a pandemic, and got into bother for having all the influencers partying together, no social distancing and too big of a crowd / generally not following covid rules?
Seems truff and Brendan are a (b)perfect pairing 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.