Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally just said about the Mother’s Day thing but I just thought can she not do anything without involving being a mum in it! What makes it a Mother’s Day box? The fact it’s Kate’s first Mother’s Day or is there something actually aimed at mums?

Reactions: 23
BPerfect? Aren’t they the brand who opened a shop in ireland, during a pandemic, and got into bother for having all the influencers partying together, no social distancing and too big of a crowd / generally not following covid rules?
Seems truff and Brendan are a (b)perfect pairing 🙄
One and the same. Opened a shop in Northern Ireland during a pandemic and the whole thing was a disgrace. They (Brendan and his team) are an absolute shower of shite. No decent brand or MUA would touch them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So it’s basically what she uses, nothings got her name on apart from the cardboard box 🥴
So I could get my printer mate to make me a load of these boxes with my name on and hurl a load of samples in and probably make more of an effort than she has. She’s painfully crap at everything she does
Is she supposed to have those hairdresser clips still in her hair?! She’s such a bleeping woman
I was gonna ask this but thought surely I’m wrong if this is one of her many big revels, she’d have finished the look.... 🤡🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it’s basically what she uses, nothings got her name on apart from the cardboard box 🥴
This! I mean what the actual fudge? Why is she so excited that she picked a few items and put them in a box? Couldn't they have made new products for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So you have to pre-order them then... apply for a link which you use later to be able to buy one. Guessing they haven’t invested heavily in this then!! The boxes probably haven’t even been printed yet because they want to see how many sell, and they’re obviously not expecting a lot!
They obviously know people
Don’t like her much after the gifted shite one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha does she know it’s Mother’s Day on the 14th I don’t know which Mothers she’s appealing to does she think all her teenage aspiring MUAs are going to buy there mum a £50 box of Kates faves

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the ‘this box is worth £1383920 but you can get it for £50’ that cracks me up the most. No truff just no. It’s worth a tenner. Only your gullible arse lickers will buy it in the sad hope they get a repost off you 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So guyyysss, what products do you think is in the box? Dm me mmmkay.

Erm well given that's you've said you're wearing all the products in it then I think its eye shadow in the shade brown shark, dodgy eyelashes and what appears to be jaffa cake orange liquid lipstick, unless that's just lunch leftovers?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm confused.. is this the revel that is 2 years in the making or we still waiting on that? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
B Perfect has done a collaboration with a really tit unqualified part-time MUA new mum from Northern Ireland, revealed tonight too. Said collaboration is also just a box with her name on it and makeup she has chosen and allegedly uses inside.

Brendan is a twit and not fussy who he works with. I’ve actual second hand embarrassment for Kate going on like that 😬
Ive just watched her story and she actually sells it so much better than truff and sounds more professional

Reactions: 8
I'm confused.. is this the revel that is 2 years in the making or we still waiting on that? :rolleyes:
Think we are still waiting on that. She said we were waiting on Boris’ announcement, 8 days later and still no revel 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m also pleased to see she’s colour coordinated the box to match the shyte under her nails

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.