Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BPerfect Box contents

1) Super glue for lashes because hers are unreal
2) Truffle scented tanning ‘moose’
3) VIPOO - for those smelly shits
4) Pack of chewies for that bog breath
5) a ‘how to’ on fliming that perfect content

😂perfect gift for all those mommas out there.🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How is working with B perfect a pinch me moment hahaha whoa dream big!!
I’ve never heard of bperfect mentioned anywhere ever, except by Truff 🤷🏻‍♀️

And who are these cretins saying they’ve signed up for a random box of reject stock?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when Kate did a tutorial on how to brush your teeth 😂 screaaaming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So it a mix of collection n b perfect products 😭 duck me mac n bondi sands r gona lose thousands due to this 🤪🤪✌joking b perfect tan is absolutely tit I know my tans tried everyone out there from the cheapest to the dearest n b perfect is crap goes on tit n comes of patcy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else happen to see this?

This is bleeping vile, my fella has a couple of appenrices on for him n pays them at least double, an pays the living wage for some because living of their situation. Imagine having kids running round like skivies n bragging about ye blag gear all over instagram. Absolute meffs.

They can claim up to 9 grand for each apprentice depending on the funding for that course an theres a 2 grand bonus for any employed before the end of this month. Like they haven't rinsed enough out of covid.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So do you not find out what’s in the box until it arrives? I’m so confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are the commenters all so proud of her and congratulating her?
I'm genuinely confused. She put someone else's products in a box with some olives on... she didn't design the products, the formulas or colours?!? Congratulations on writing your name on a shoe box of products that were made by someone else and on sale before you even got involved but yeah, you put olives on the sleeve 👏🏻👏🏻 bravo queen 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why are the commenters all so proud of her and congratulating her?
I'm genuinely confused. She put someone else's products in a box with some olives on... she didn't design the products, the formulas or colours?!? Congratulations on writing your name on a shoe box of products that were made by someone else and on sale before you even got involved but yeah, you put olives on the sleeve 👏🏻👏🏻 bravo queen 👏🏻👏🏻
bleeping mugs whoever's buys this tit.
Any decent person wouldnt touch those make up collabs with a bargepole

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she means less than half price not more than half price! She’s so thick! It amazes me anyone wants to collaborate with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s get this straight, there’s nothing to congratulate her on. Brandon, who she is already friends with has basically asked her to collab with him to make a bit of money. So she advertises, puts her name on the box and gets a % of the profits. I don’t understand what is so pinch me about it? It’s your friend? She’s acting like Mac have come knocking on the door out of no where. Congrats on ye mate asking if you want to be on his box 🥴 Weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Julie's grid post was put up less than hour ago and has more comments and likes than Kates that was posted over an hour earlier.

Smashing it KMH 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s get this straight, there’s nothing to congratulate her on. Brandon, who she is already friends with has basically asked her to collab with him to make a bit of money. So she advertises, puts her name on the box and gets a % of the profits. I don’t understand what is so pinch me about it? It’s your friend? She’s acting like Mac have come knocking on the door out of no where. Congrats on ye mate asking if you want to be on his box 🥴 Weirdos!
I know its bleeping laughable.
Fair enough if kim k asked you to collab for kkw but not some bleeping crappy brand.
Pinch me moment....get to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you scroll down on bperfects Instagram there’s some posts of them doing a collab with other z list influencers around Valentine’s Day. Exact same box just different names. It’s just going to be that same tit added into them. I’m also howling at her calling it an ‘edit’ to make it sound fancier. Get wrecked hun, it’s a load of shite and you’ll be lucky to sell 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.