Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she still not done this big revel?
is the big revel there’s actually no big revel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well let's get it right if its anything to do with make up u have everything out there already at the min so she olny really put her name on n helped with the design nothing special like wouldnt be raving on the way she is she will have olny robbed the idea of someone else anyway she nothing but a big fat copy cat

• Haha
I'm a bit old so not really up to date with a lot of make up, but is Collection the old Collection 2000?? ie the stuff I used to buy from the local chemist??
I was thinking the same!
I’m not abit old but very old and only bought that shut when I had spent all my Saturday wages on cider and couldn’t afford my max factor pan stick and rimmel lipstick!
It was cheap and nasty probably 32 ish years ago....

Reactions: 13
When she says “I consulted a professional” does she think that it makes her sound like an amazing mum? Because it makes her sound thick as duck that she can’t work anything out for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How on earth can it be lashes when,
1. She can not put them on-always hanging off.
2. Constantly flogging hair burst lash serum???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just realised Collection have only got 154k followers, hardly going to be life changing for her 😆

• Haha
It makes me sad that even Olives food is all for the gram. Who the duck thinks 'i know, l chuck some mint leaves in the babys dinner, they'll love that!!!'

• Haha
Thread name suggestion - Delo needs a ladder to run a bath, big revel coming up to make the tattle trolls laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did she think Olive was allergic to tomatoes before she started weaning her? Honest to bleeping God, she’s bizarre. I might look at my kids later and allocate allergies to them just by looking at them.
probs dipping her dummy in tomato ketchup since birth

• Haha
I really don’t see the need to even put hairspray or to use it full stop in a baby’s hair or to scrape it back like that 🤯🙈 or is it one of kates hair masks 🙈 I don’t know any parent who does this

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry just caught up so going back a couple of pages now. On the apprentice ad, did I read it right that there are 5-10 positions available??? So I assume Pep has got wind that old Rishi may be announcing extra grants for companies who take on apprenticeships in the Budget tomorrow?? So grabbing more gov money to probably discard the poor kids once the gov payments stop? Along with all the grants and loans they got for Oh Snarlin being shut and now dissolving it so they don't have to pay it back?? Such absolute skanks. I bet Truff is announcing something similar, I reckon it will be an X Factor type comp like Katie Price did a few years ago to find a new apprentice 🤣🤣

Thats because you are not expert. Porridge or rice is not bespoke enough for Olive. Poor kid!
I read 5-10. bleeping Fagin

Poor sods who will actually apply for that £3/hour slavery. If you want to get into the makeup/lash game, get yourself a job in the Asda or wherever and do it on the side. Build your client base, invest in your training and then go full time when financially stable. Don’t work for pennies to line Pep or Truff’s pockets.
Yes 👏 all of this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What has she done that to her hair for?! We get it, it’s long enough to go in a bobble, stop scraping her hair back like that!
0A5D0C72-AC2F-4F74-845F-59C582D30DAE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really don’t see the need to even put hairspray or to use it full stop in a baby’s hair or to scrape it back like that 🤯🙈 or is it one of kates hair masks 🙈 I don’t know any parent who does this
Poor baby that can’t be comfortable scraped up like that imagine them big heavy handed, sausage shovels on her head trying to get it in that bun.
also using her to boost engagement for the big “revel”

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s defo Collection makeup! I didn’t realise but their head quarters are in Liverpool so she will have driven there that day she signed the contract 😬 and she has been plugging them non stop now for what feels like forever 🙄
Is the thing tonight different from the big revel that is 2 years in the making? She said that it's going to be life-changing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.