Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justjulie_d
She’s on Brendan stories
Omg she's so much better! Firstly on her page she's actually serving different 'lewks', she uses colour 😱 and she explains the box really well. Nine full size products etc, our honey monster didn't mention any of that!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg she's so much better! Firstly on her page she's actually serving different 'lewks', she uses colour 😱 and she explains the box really well. Nine full size products etc, our honey monster didn't mention any of that!
I know truff cuts off the end of what she’s saying, she so Unprofessional Isnt she, that Brendan must think oh for duck sake, what the duck was that tit show

• Haha
“ I cannot eving believe I’m saying that”

witch can’t even spell when she’s speaking
Hahahahaha, I thought that as well! And because she’s Pissed me off with Oliffs food, scraping her hair back so she looks like Lector and basically just breathing, I’m going to write a letter of complaint to BPerfect and maybe collection pointing out the conflict of interest (is this even a thing in the influenza world??)

So, it’s a box full of her favourites... but she won’t say what’s in it... and she’s asking everyone what they would like to be in the box and charging people £49 for it? I don’t get it?!
70426486-2CBA-4202-8115-2A072A4F2E82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No don’t follow her, am just going off her plugging the box, don’t have a clue who she is, why what’s she like ?
She has her own tattle thread. Nowhere near as entertaining as Truff but is extremely grabby (first time mum, gimme all the freebies blah blah blah) and annoying.

She’s a bully who named a woman on Facebook so her minions would attack her. The woman sent a DM to a ding meal company who gift her meals, saying they should review who they work with as some of the influencers they work with aren’t doing a good job. Didn’t name her but the ding meal company gave her the woman’s name and she went to town and encouraged all her Facebook followers to bully the woman. It’s a long story and there’s so many more examples of her being a big witch.

Like I said, Brendan isn’t fussy who he works with

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Not one repost from anyone ordering it yet and just Julie has loads already 😵 that's embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
How is working with B perfect a pinch me moment hahaha whoa dream big!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hmmmmmm do you normally follow her? She’s brutal!
I've never heard of her before and she doesn't look like my cup of tea but she does seem better at the job that than fruit machine Kate. Curious to read her thread though!

Reactions: 8
So basically truff and other new ma MUAs have been used to peddle already sold Bperf items to make money on Mother’s Day....

They have literally invested in cardboard with their names on, that’s it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s the ‘this box is worth £1383920 but you can get it for £50’ that cracks me up the most. No truff just no. It’s worth a tenner. Only your gullible arse lickers will buy it in the sad hope they get a repost off you 😂
It wouldn’t take a genius to look at the products and price them yourself to see if you were getting a bargain. She’s probably selling the box for double the price of the content!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.