Katie Hayes #50 broken farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hand held thermometer has killed me! I panicked at work when this was locked, not losing sleep over keeping things to anonymous, I thought I’d have to interact with my family for a second!
Me too! I was ☹ for a bit but the wiki page has put a smile back on my face 🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh remember the filthy bottles? She didn't realise they needed washing and was on the beg for a new steriliser 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's quiet today and think that Wiki has sent her over the edge, she will be FUMING !! All there hard evidence hahaha on one page !! Really just highlights what a pair of dickheads Momma and Daddy DIY are !! Everyone wants my life..... girl you're a laughing stock πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That spelling section on the wiki is bleeping perfect, I’ve just been roaring laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ chicken mints sets me off everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What about when she said the shitbox gifd box was sold out but you could still buy 62 of them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hahahaha that baby shower was an absolute show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looks like she hosted it in a builders yard ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many boxes are left??

Found this I’d it can be added Barb, it’s a better version. She never ever mentioned the Prosecco she was talking about again after this day, no swipe ups etc, she was deffo dropped like the big spud that she is

Let me know if this works @QueenBarb2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just been for a look back, see if I have any good screenshots. Not sure if the beckybarbie screenshots are on already. Also found a vile pile of gifted tit and interestingly we were concerned about olives skin in September... iD nEvEr LeT mY bAbY bUrn πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
And can we go back to calling olive hazeder? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So, went right through all her pics!
Shes always photoshopped herself right from the beginning.
On the photos where there is 4 by the bed notice the covers inbetween her legs all crinkled up but no where else on the bed
The other 2 are both in the same time frame one off a video one off a photo? Absolutely mental!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.