Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovemyladygarden

The only thing that pissed me off about all this was she posted my insta so publicly. The job I do means the world to me, luckily I’ve kept the screen shots she did. Asked her to provide me with “evidence” that she’s accusing me of being a tattle troll - evidently she had a bee in her bonnet and wouldn’t let this lie. Lucky for me I’ve been able to access police advice and lodged a formal complaint for doxxing my details online. Her Instagram account needs taking off her. Why’s she throwing accusations around without proof!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Lovemyladygarden

Hiiiiiiiya giiirrrrrls - crank here👋🏼😂 finally logged into this site thanks to me little pal pleased to virtually meet you all - note to KATE - this is the FIRST TIME I’m on here you snotty little bitch 😇 well what an eventful 24hrs this has been! Where do I start!?! LMAO I originally commented on Kates post were Olives legs were clearly burnt, my comment wasn’t even that bad all I said was “are Olives legs ok they look red and sore 😢” needless to say she blocked me. Anyway, I commented a few days ago on that celeb covid page and forgot about it tbh. Someone commented under it and had tagged her fella’s account and hers - this was defo a lurker account but nothing to do with me. As she had me blocked already she couldn’t see my comment, so she must have went on his to view this. About 10pm last night she started messaging me saying I was a TROLL and I had all these fakes accounts and I had been bullying her😬 (duno how she got to that conclusion over one bloody comment the scruff!) even sent me a screenshot of one 🙄 she carried on and on as she does, thinking she’s dead hard - pissed me off so much! Meanwhile I’m on the phone to a mate who could sense I was getting dead angry and about to lose my shit. She came down with our other mates to try calm me down. I swear down I wanted to go her house last night - no problem, she doesn’t live that far away from me either, I’d of ran there if there wasn’t a motorway inbetween 😝ended up blocking her. Checked today and she’s not blocked me on her account (on my “real” one 🙄) she said I had supposedly said something about her make up - again I don’t know when or where this was supposed to have been said but she didn’t provide any proof. Then she posts me profile! She’s fuckin deranged but she pissed me off last night that much I nearly put me front room window through 😭 swear to god I’m dying to see her out that’s for sure! I defo don’t mince my words and there’s isn’t anything I wouldn’t write that I would say or do in person 💯 with that being said, any questions!?! LOL 🐸☕

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Southern.fairy91

Hiiiiiiiya giiirrrrrls - crank here👋🏼😂 finally logged into this site thanks to me little pal pleased to virtually meet you all - note to KATE - this is the FIRST TIME I’m on here you snotty little bitch 😇 well what an eventful 24hrs this has been! Where do I start!?! LMAO I originally commented on Kates post were Olives legs were clearly burnt, my comment wasn’t even that bad all I said was “are Olives legs ok they look red and sore 😢” needless to say she blocked me. Anyway, I commented a few days ago on that celeb covid page and forgot about it tbh. Someone commented under it and had tagged her fella’s account and hers - this was defo a lurker account but nothing to do with me. As she had me blocked already she couldn’t see my comment, so she must have went on his to view this. About 10pm last night she started messaging me saying I was a TROLL and I had all these fakes accounts and I had been bullying her😬 (duno how she got to that conclusion over one bloody comment the scruff!) even sent me a screenshot of one 🙄 she carried on and on as she does, thinking she’s dead hard - pissed me off so much! Meanwhile I’m on the phone to a mate who could sense I was getting dead angry and about to lose my shit. She came down with our other mates to try calm me down. I swear down I wanted to go her house last night - no problem, she doesn’t live that far away from me either, I’d of ran there if there wasn’t a motorway inbetween 😝ended up blocking her. Checked today and she’s not blocked me on her account (on my “real” one 🙄) she said I had supposedly said something about her make up - again I don’t know when or where this was supposed to have been said but she didn’t provide any proof. Then she posts me profile! She’s fuckin deranged but she pissed me off last night that much I nearly put me front room window through 😭 swear to god I’m dying to see her out that’s for sure! I defo don’t mince my words and there’s isn’t anything I wouldn’t write that I would say or do in person 💯 with that being said, any questions!?! LOL 🐸☕
First of all. Yessssss Queen.
Second of all,

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Iya 👋 hope you're all okay, not posted in a while cause she's been boring the tits off me but been lurking and howling at all of you. Loving the Wiki...thought I'd revive this corker 🤣🤣🤣

😘😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Dancerdownunder

Fucking hell I cannot keep up with you lot, thanks to the Australia time difference!

Woke up to my thread title 🤟 and also woke up to a heap of Truff the tank insta stories...

“I assume that your mega classy in person, and fly business class & wear designer” who the fuck was that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here we go again with the big REVEL she is so predictable bore off! right 11 pages to catch up on just gona flop out the tit and pretend breastfeed whilst I catch up. I promise you guys I will talk to you all about my breastfeeding journey on the 10th of never mmmmkay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

pommybear

Chatty Member
Her next post will go something like this “morning guysssss 💨💨 so super allowed to have a break off social media, ive been struggling with mental health because of this lockdown despite me saying I’m super happy at the moment me and Olive did lots of baby century she can now walk, talk and fart like her momma mr delo has been working on the house and panelled my arse in last night cos he wants another baby once again super allowed to have a social media break feel like I never come on and speak to you guys anymore but I’ve been making some new makeup videos full of boring neutral and foundation lips I’m so good to you all haha bye” x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #51 What becomes of the broken farted? Delo wishes he was long departed 🤣🤔

*Edited because I like this version better 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ruby Woo

1611084784848.jpeg

Well I just found this little gem from 2016 after going deep diving (I was obviously mega bored ha)

I AM HOLLYWOOD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Abongo

VIP Member
Hahahahaha. Imagine coming over to this thread based on trending threads because of this 😂
458B08A6-18F8-44CC-8630-3568E6C395C3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60